Phoenix flair gets angry again

"So what did you want to show me?"

"It's better if I just show you, just don't get angry." When I said that last bit I basically whispered. As I turned the screen towards her, the more and more she watch Flair started to become her natural image, I knew this was going to happen, I knew it would make her angry and go all you know. But I HAD to show her, otherwise she'll get even more angry if she found out.

"WHO FILMED THIS!! TELL ME!!" She screamed, I started to whimper and answered,

"charlotte....."quietly,

"I'LL KILL HER, WHY DID SHE FILM IT!?!?" She grew more and more natural,

"TO MAKE SAMIR THINK WE WERE FREAKS. BUT AS HE IS A BENDER HE SAID SHE HAD EXCELLENT PHOTOSHOP SKILLS AND BACKED ME UP!!!! Now stop being angry.........please....." I really broke out then but that still wasn't my middle breaking point of anger. I don't even know my highest breaking point. When Phoenix saw me starting to cry she calmed down and her image changed back to normal.

"I'm sorry Terra, you know what I'm like. Sorry I got angry." I looked up, sniffing,

"It's ok........"

"By the way I still think you fancy Samir, and. I think he likes you as well."

"Shut up! I mean I do.......like him, but..."

"Ha! I knew it, Terra and Samir sitting under the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" I stormed off, went into the bathroom and locked the door. Flair continued laughing, then realised I stormed out of the bedroom. 'Knock Knock' "Terri I'm sorry, can you please come out, I promise I'll stop." I unlocked the door and glared at her. She giggled.

"I'm going to bed." Then I went to bed.