Love talk

"You love Samir admit it!"

"You love Dan admit it!"

"Not until you admit you love Samir!"

"No, not until you admit you love Dan!" The girls stared at each other with intimidating eyes,

"Look this isn't getting anywhere, I'll stop doing this, as soon as you admit you love Samir,"

"Never, my thoughts come into my head and stay in my head."

"That doesn't make any sense!?"

"It does!"

"Does too!" Suddenly we had a load of water chucked on us,"Hey! What's the big idea!? and where did you come from?"

"Will you two stop bickering! I had enough of Charlotte doing it with me, it drove me CRAZY! Oh we simply heard you from over there."

"Dan will you calm down, in fact you all need to calm down. AND it wasn't very nice to drop a load of water on them. Promise you won't do it again."

"I promise," he said rolling his eyes,

"And girls, just stop arguing. What Terra said makes sense, her personal thoughts go in her head and stay there, and never spoken of. So Phoenix, don't try forcing her to tell you her personal stuff,"

"But...." She was cut short,

"No buts, you can't force her into things she doesn't want to do, now are we going to school or not?"

"Ummmmm let me think, NOT! Hahahaha!"

"That was a rhetorical question..."

"Shut up Terra!" I stayed quite after that,"(You and your stupid boyfriend,)"

"(He is not my boyfriend!)"

"(Is too!)"

"(Is not!)"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"IS TOO!!"

"IS NOT!!"

"GIRL'S WILL YOU JUST STOP!!" We stared at the two boys,"We had just enough of this, Terra walk on forward with me, Dan stay behind a little with Flair." Me and Samir walked on ahead getting closer towards school,

"What were you two arguing about anyway?" I didn't answer, I turned and looked at Phoenix flair. She gave me the GLARE so I quickly turned round to avoid anymore eye contact,"Ummmmm......."

"Come on Terri, you can tell me, I looked up at him, he gave a warm smile,

"Phoenix wanted me to admit that I.....I..." I stammered, I couldn't say the two words: love you.

"Admit what?" He wanted me to say what it was and know why me and Flair were arguing,

"Admit that I.......love you....." To my surprise he didn't mind it,

"Well do you love me?" That question struck me right at the heart, I don't know, I only known him for what like a day! How could he ask me to answer a question like that,

"I'll tell you later..." After I finished my sentence I kept quiet and headed for class and sat down. Samir sat down next to me and we waited for our teacher, Miss Temper-rum. I spotted Charlotte with a gang of girls, she was showing something on her phone to them, then she whispered something to them, they all gasped and turned their heads towards me and gave me an evil look, I ignored them. They were about to get their make out when the handle of the door turned and Miss Temper-rum walked through,"Girls please put your phones and make up away and then sit in your seats. Now today we are going to be learning...........