The tragic night

"Is your wrist alright now?"
"Yeh, it stings but it's better now."
"Do you want to go to that restaurant I mentioned? Do you feel like going?"
"Yeh, let's get ready to go. Don't leave me on my own, I don't want to see that Kimroch again."
"Of course I won't leave you, do you want to go and get changed into something red carpet style, I'll do the same, meet you back here in a few minutes." I went to the guest bedroom and shut the door, I opened the wardrobe and looked at the selection of clothes, there were all so pretty. Which one should I choose?

(Samir's POV)

I went to my bedroom and opened my chest of drawers. I found the suit I was looking for. I took the suit into the bathroom and had a shower, why did Kimroch have to ruin our first date and then ruin our day again. He's unbelievable. If he ruin's our night, I will be super annoyed and angry with him and I will make him pay. But I don't want to upset Terra though, even though she hates him, she has a kind heart for everyone. Even Charlotte and her gang. I got dressed in my suit and did my bow tie up, then looked in the mirror as I combed my hair. I wonder what Terra's wearing.

I waited downstairs by the door and looked at the clock, 18:24. I don't want to be late for our reservation, then a certain someone emerged from the guest room door. Her dress shimmered in the light as if the sun was shining on the sea. He hair was all waved down her back with a white flower slotted in to keep a section of her hair out of the way of her eyes and the only bit of make up she wore was pale pink lipstick which complimented the dress. "Is it too much? Should I get changed?"
"No no no, it's perfect. You're perfect." She blushed when I said that.
"So...are we going?" I nodded and lead her outside, it was a bit chilly, but luckily Terra had a cloak so she wasn't too cold. I locked the door and linked arms with Terri and guided her through the night.

*Time skip*

(Terra's POV)

That restaurant was so beautiful and fancy, no wonder he asked me to dress nice. "Thanks for taking me out tonight, it was wonderful." I kissed him on the cheek, and he gave me a smile. He looked really cute. "Wait what's the time?"
"We'll find out in a sec," he opened the door and looked at the clock,"It's 21:10. What do you want to do tomorrow?"
"I'm not sure, we'll think about it in the morning (yawn), I'm getting tired. See you tomorrow." He kissed me on the forehead,
"Goodnight Terra, see you tomorrow." We hugged and then we headed to the separate bedrooms.

(Kimroch's POV)

I waited until all the lights were off, I held my gun close. Let's go in. The door slightly creaked as I walked in, gun in hand. I closed it carefully, trying not to make a sound, before I went to do the business I wanted to see Terra, I traveled over to the guest bedroom door and opened it carefully, I saw her sleeping soundly in bed, I just wanted to go up and kiss her. But then the plan wouldn't work, I have to resist. I shut the door quietly trying not to disturb her sleep. I crept upstairs and entered Samir's bedroom.

I saw him sleeping away from me, should I really do this?! I mean, Terra really likes him. And if I hurt him she'll be distraught. 'Do it, if you want the girl badly, you have to take risks!' My devil urged,
'Don't do it, she'll be distraught and never talk to you again if she finds out.' My angel lectured. I thought I have to take risks if I want my true love, right...no going back now. Once I shot him I need to jump out of the open window and escape into the night. I aimed and...

(Terra's POV)

BANG! I sat straight up, was that a gun shot? I jumped out of the bed and ran upstairs to Samir's bedroom, I entered the room to the sight of fresh blood bleeding from Samir. "Samir! Samir! Can you hear me?!" I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a lot of tissues and ran back in, I tried my best to mop up the blood. But it just kept coming, Samir held my arm weakly, I started to cry,"Samir! I'll call the ambulance." I ran to the other side of the room and grabbed the phone. I dialled 999 and it started to ring...