Wedding planning

"What decoration do you want?" I gave Samir the,'you know the answer' look,"Flowers...of course, sorry I forgot for a second then." I playfully hit him,
"What are you like!" He chuckled,
"Watch it! You can be quite ruthless when you attack." I giggled, Samir knows how to make me laugh, and he knows my character. "It's going to be an outside wedding isn't it?"
"Of course, and could it be night time when it happens?"
"Night time?"
"We could hang little lanterns on the trees and flower fairy lights woven round the arch to light it up."
"I like that, you're always full of idea's." I giggled,
"You're always full of complements." He chuckled. We weren't really paying attention to our wedding planning, we were just giving each other complements.
"What food do you want?"
"Not meat of course, ummmm......how about an array of salad and puddings?"
"Perfect, ummmm.....bridesmaid dresses?"
"That's a tricky one, Flair's not the dressy type. So.....how about a orangey red dress that has a train of feathers the same colour? It might suit her."
"That should be great, well hopefully they have those kind of dresses in stock, next thing....Dan has the same problem, only that he doesn't wear dresses, he's not used to formal attire."
"He only has to wear a suit/tuxedo for this one event, that's counting the reception."
"We'll see how it goes. Next thing on the list...."
"My wedding dress?"
"Yyyyep. Let's go shopping!" I slightly groaned, I know....I should be happy getting my wedding dress. But finding the right dress takes sooooo looonnnggg. We slid into the car and drove off to the wedding dress shop. We arrived and the shop assistants saw me and they fussed so much over me, they even swooned at Samir. I was slightly confused. They guided me behind a curtain with a number of dresses and started to fit one on,
"You are sooooooooo lucky to be Samir's wife."
"Why's that? And how do you know his name?"
"Oh my gosh didn't you know!?"
"What don't I know?"
"Samir is the new king of light angels and you are his queen, didn't you get those Christmas presents addressed,'the to be king and queen of light angels'?"
"Yes, we did get those presents but we were both rather confused."
"Hmmm, how come you didn't get them news?"
"You tell me." They finished adjusting the first dress and started fitting on a veil with a flower head band surrounding it,"One other thing, are you all light angels?" They all nodded at me,
"I'm Sky, this is Haley, Natalie and Emma."
"Well, I know I only just met you but....do you want to come to the wedding?" Their eyes lit up with excitement and started squealing. All Samir could hear from the viewing room was Haley, Natalie, Emma and Sky squealing their heads off from my suggestion,
"Seriously! You want us to come!?"
"If you want, you don't have to."
"(Together) We'd love to!" Samir was really confused on what was going on.
"You're ready to show the first dress now to your fiancé." I walked out from behind the curtain, followed by my new found friends, and showed Samir my outfit. From the look on his face, I'd say he's speechless. The hem at the bottom of the dress was an extraordinary vine and flower patten sewn and embroidered with blue thread. Shimmering in the light. My veil also was very similar to the patten, only it was silver and gold thread.
"What do you think?"
"We'll take it." The girls started squealing again,
"Oh I hope you don't mind, but I'm inviting them to the wedding."
"Why are you inviting strangers to our wedding?" He asked rather concerened,
"Their light angels as well and they answered the question why we had Christmas presents addressed,'the to be king and queen of light angels'."
"Really? What did they say?"
"Welllll, let's just say you're the to be king of light angels."
"You what!?"
"Yyyeehhhh.....took a while for me to let it sink in."
"How was I suppose to know?"
"You were suppose to have know a few days after the war, even the prince of darkness, that turned good...."
"Kimroch." I miss him,
"How did you know his name? Very few people know his name. Not even his own people."
"It's personal."
"Personal?!"
"Yeh, just carry on." They nodded and continued,
"Even the prince of darkness knew."
"If he knew why didn't he text me?"
"He was very bus...wait....text!?"
"Personal! Again....look, can we just forget this please, I have a wedding to plan."
"Marriage will make the attention worse."
"In what way?"
"You'll be taken away to the angel world, have your coronation and you'll live and rule over the light angels."
"What?! This is the just the worse! I prefer getting kidnapped again by Kimroch that that!" I ran out to one of the changing rooms and locked it. I slid to the floor crying.

(Sky's POV)

I didn't mean to make her cry, but it'll make her cry even more if she didn't know and it just went and happened. And what did she mean by kidnap,"What did she mean by kidnapped again by Kimroch?"
"Around about 8 years ago when me and Terra just got together we met Kimroch. He went for her. Head over heels. He wanted Terra all to himself."
"He loved a light angel?!" He nodded,
"He kidnapped her many times, and Terra fell for him also. She hated it, she was basically stuck in a love triangle and couldn't get out. And you know the war that happened months ago?" We all nodded,"Kimroch was the one who started it."
"What!"
"He did it to impress Terra, show how much power he had. We went to war as we told to be the king on his death bed. Terra got badly hurt and I mean badly hurt. She almost died." He sighed,"If it wasn't for Kimroch she would of perished."
"He saved her!?" Samir nodded,
"After the war ended and we were saying goodbye to Kimroch, he said to Terra that he understands that she was taken by me. And he'll ether search for another girl he has feelings for or stay single. The thing is Terra is very popular on youtube and that's the type of popularity she likes, the type of attention. Being the queen of an entire nation will stress her out and make her ill. It'll be too much for her. I don't want that to happen. And if she's constantly sitting on a throne with me, she won't be able to do things she enjoys. Such as making videos. If she doesn't do videos her youtube goes down, if her youtube goes down, she'll go down, if she goes down, I'll go down, if I go down, the nation will go down."
"What you say it like that, it is deadly serious."
"Isn't there someone else that can be king or queen?"
"Do you have any family members?"
"There's my sister Carrie..."
"She'll do!"
"She can't."
"What?"
"She's a dark angel. She transferred to the dark side due to thinking our father was too weak to rule and was ashamed of him. Not only that but she had a thing for Kimroch as well. Making her want to be a dark angel even more."
"Oh."
"Go for my other younger sister Emily. She should be easy to find. I think she already lives in the castle."
"Sure, we'll send a message saying your requests, also I think you need to check on your bride." He acted like he completely forgot that she was crying in one of the changing rooms and rushed over.

(Samir's POV)

When I came over to the changing room the was a small pool of water from Terra's tears,"Wolfie?...."
"(Sniffing) Y-yes....?"
"We don't have rule the light angels."
"W-we don't?!"
"I sorted it out."
"You have?"
"I have."
"Wolf pack promise?"
"Wolf pack promise." The changing room door lock clicked open and my beautiful Terra emerged from inside. She fell into my arms and clutched my jacket,
"I never want to rule a nation, even if it was my kind."
"I know." I said comfortingly. "I will never force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with. Now let's buy that beautiful dress of yours. And your newly found friends can come to the wedding." She looked up at me and smiled. We pulled away and went back to her new friends to pay,"You're allowed to come to the wedding by the way, sorry for my actions."
"That's ok. You didn't know us all that well, no biggy."
"When is the wedding?"
"Saturday night at 7:30."
"Ohhhh, night wedding, like it."
"Where?"
"Our house, back garden."
"How big is your garden!?"
"Oh...it is big. See you there." We waved good bye and left.

*Time skip*

(Terra's POV)

I wove the roses and lights shaped like roses around the arch and stepped back to admire mine and Samir's handy work. We even turned off the house lights to see the illuminating glow from the lanterns and fairy lights. It was sooo pretty. I can't believe I'm getting married in two days,"It's so beautiful."I said to Samir, he used his hand to turn my head towards him,
"You're beautiful." And we kissed under the moonlight...

Sorry if this chapter is a bit confusing, I recently had a migraine (severe head ache) so I might of not been paying attention as much when I was writing, and my writing may of not made sense. Anyway.....one last chapter to go and my book,'The grass and fire bender' will end. Hope you enjoyed.

The grass and fire benderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें