Dan's diary

'Dear diary

Today me and Samir were starting our new school, but Charlotte HAD to move schools as well, she is SUPER clingy to Samir. He hates her, but she insisted to stay with him. She even had to persuaded her DAD to come here, and that is super tough. Anyways as I waited in the classroom and the teacher was about to introduce me, I broke into my introduction song and ALL the girls went crazy except for one. Her brown hair trailed to her waist that looked as if it was singed by flames. It made her hair look like it had highlights. As I was thinking this I was totally shocked with myself, how could I, Dan Droplet, fall for a girl on the FIRST day! That was more Samir's thing if he was in a flirty mood.

To my surprise the teacher ignored all the girls that were begging her to sit me next to them. The teacher chose the girl I liked with the singed hair to sit next to me, in my head I was,"YES!" Wait I was back in that mood again, I must stop this girl entering my mind, at least nothing else will trigger her to keep inside of my head. "Hey Dan." When she said that, I hoped she wouldn't go all mad like the others,"Hey, don't go all, you know mad over me."

"I'm not, I just wanted to show you this:" She lifted her wrist to show me a bracelet that looked like mine only the symbol was a flame, that explained the hair in the way and she probably noticed my bracelet, and was eager to show me hers. "You're an element bender as well!?" I had to keep my voice quite we didn't want people to find out what we were. She also said her best friend/mate was an element bender as well and asked if I wanted to meet her, I said yes, it would actually be refreshing to meet another of our kind. She also explained that her and her mate used to be in the same class until a lousy year 8 teacher split them wanting her mate to make more friends. Unfortunately he friend is super shy so it didn't work out, but the teacher insisted to keep them apart in lessons.

We met up with Phoenix's mate, she looked pretty as well but not as pretty as Flair, when she asked me to show her mate my moves, I din't really want to but I still did it. But I didn't do a massive performance so I didn't change to my natural image, Phoenix flair just had to wait and see. Then she and Terra did their performance, which was absolutely amazing, I especially loved Flair's Phoenix.

Anyway after school, me, Phoenix flair, Terra and Samir met up at the garden. Turns out Samir is in the same group as Terra and of course *gag* Charlotte. It was then Samir's turn to show off, he took off his blazer and then he did a massive power up, changing to his natural image and created a huge storm, but there was something about him that made him want to show off he seemed to be looking at Terra a bit more than the rest of us, I ignored it and enjoyed the show. After he finished and came down again, we were all complimenting his performance then Terra suddenly gave him a HUG! A HUG!! But it was as if she didn't relies it and felt awkward. The one thing that stopped me even more was that he HUGGED her BACK! What was going on today?

Phoenix flair sifted Terra away and noticed Terra turned her head longing to stay longer and Samir gave her a smile and a wink, then she then disappeared away.