SEVEN

✿ SEVEN ✿

"Lost my heart, and lost my soul,

Now it's time, baby, oh no"

___

Somewhere during the trip back, Katherine had given herself to the warm, fuzzy feeling that had been spreading through her body, losing consciousness. When she woke, she noticed at first her leg only hurt in a dull, throbbing way. She hoped Clarke had already either stitched or burned it close, but when she saw Bellamy's tourniquet, she knew the loss of feeling in her leg was because her blood circuit had been cut off for too long. 

She knew that Clarke would have to tend to Jasper first, but she had at least hoped that Clarke would have loosened up the tourniquet. With a painful sigh, she tried to untie the belt, but with her being so weak at the moment, it was a hopeless job. 

They had sat her down with her back against the wall of the Dropship and lazily Katherine looked around. Almost the whole thing had been stripped, everything, seats to pipes alike, had been taken. Katherine couldn't exactly blame them, she had done the same to gain some fabrics. 

"Ah look, our wicked witch has woken up."

It was only then that Katherine noticed that Murphy had been seated in a corner of the Dropship very close to her all along. He had a nasty grin plastered on his face and he seemed to enjoy the way Katherine struggled with her tourniquet. 

Immediately, Katherine stopped fumbling with the fabric, not allowing herself to be humiliated anymore by the likes of Murphy. She gazed at him annoyed, though she didn't want to waste any more energy than that on him. "Don't you have to be a lapdog somewhere. Or distribute flesh."

"We've done that," Murphy grinned. The smug look on his face didn't do anything to comfort Katherine. "A piece of flesh in exchange for your wristband. I'm sure there is something left for you as well."

Groaning, Katherine bumped her head against the metal wall of the Dropship. As if Murphy wasn't enough torture for her, Bellamy entered the Dropship with a stick pierced through a piece of the cooked panther. A self-righteous expression was covering his face, causing Katherine to let out another groan. 

Even though she was nauseous from the loss of blood, her stomach started to rumble. She hadn't been eating much, except for some edible plants that weren't even tasty. Now that the smell of roasted meat was spreading through the Dropship, she only felt worse. As if she hadn't gone through enough today. 

"They didn't get rid of the tourniquet," Bellamy noted as soon he went to sit next to Katherine. He handed Murphy the meat, wanting to loosen the belt up a bit.

As soon as Katherine noted Bellamy's hands got even close to her wounded thigh, she smacked his hands back. She looked at him, her eyes spitting fire. Yes, her leg had started to tingle from the loss of blood flow, but she would rather lose her leg than let Bellamy touch her. Even if he meant well, which probably wasn't the case.

"You're such a child," Bellamy said annoyed. He grabbed Katherine's wrists in one hand, while the other got rid of the tight knot Clarke had made earlier. Once again he ignored her whiny behaviour, letting go of her wrists. "Just be glad I carried your sorry ass all the way back to camp."

Katherine gave him a nasty glare. She didn't like the way he talked to her. She knew she should, in fact, be thanking him that he had saved her sorry ass with his quick thinking, but she also knew that she owed him now. Keeping her eyes on Bellamy and Murphy, she went to loosen the belt around her upper thigh.