FIFTEEN

✿ FIFTEEN ✿

"I didn't know,

that love could be so cruel."

___

"Son of a bitch," Katherine muttered under her breath when she moved out of the tent, only to see Bellamy had been knocked out by a log. Probably at the hand of none other than Murphy, who was now moving out in the woods with his little posse.

"Can you please have a look at him?" Octavia asked, her eyes pleading. She had knelt down next to her brother, her hands carefully touching the back of his head.

Katherine swallowed once and nodded. "Let's get him to my tent, it's the closest and I have my stuff over there."

For a moment Katherine considered moving Bellamy herself, but then she noticed how people were staring at her like they were waiting for commands. It took her a little aback, but she quickly realised it was probably because she always dared to pick fights with Murphy and casually could be seen with Clarke and Bellamy. Her eyes found two of Bellamy's goons and she gestured that they should take him to her tent.

"The rest of you, go back to work! The grounders might not have killed Wells, but they're still here so we better get cracking on that wall," Katherine shouted, clapping her hands in an upbeat way. She half expected people to mock her, or at least turn their backs on her, but much to her surprise people actually started doing things. She tried her best to hide her shock.

"A born leader," Octavia joked, giving Katherine a little nudge, and then following the two boys who were currently carrying their leader to Katherine's tent.

Katherine rolled her eyes but scoffed softly as she followed Octavia's example. Before the tent, Nate was already waiting for them. He was wearing the fur around his shoulders like he was some king and it made Katherine, even though the situation, chuckle. "That is not for you."

"Ouch, that hurt. I think it looks amazing on me," Nate said, feigning like Katherine hurt him in the heart. He looked at the boys with narrowed eyes, and just as they were about to enter the tent, Nate stopped them. "I will take it from here, guys, it's alright."

Again much to Katherine's surprise, the boys looked at her as if they were asking for permission, and she gave them a reassuring nod. She watched the boys disappear after Nate took over the almost dead weight of a still slightly out-of-it Bellamy and then looked at Octavia and Nate, who were observing her with the same daring expressions on her face.

"Shut up, both of you," Katherine scoffed as she moved into the tent. "Please put Bellamy on his side on my bed, Nate and Octavia, shut the tent with the clip or else Panther will get out."

Katherine hadn't been able to come up with a name for her majestic black animal, so she just stuck with calling him Panther. Currently, the beast was resting on Nates bed, seemingly in a neverland filled with abundant amounts of elk and deer. Octavia looked with puppy-eyes at Panther, moving to his side instead of her brothers.

"Alright, let's see," Katherine muttered as she knelt down next to Bellamy. She felt a sting of pain in her leg and she made a mental note to take a little of medicine when she was done. She also tried not to think about Charlotte, Clarke and Finn alone in the woods, with a manhunt from Murphy's side going on. To her, it all sounded like a script for a bad horror movie.

Carefully, Katherine moved Bellamy's curls away, so that she could decide on the severity of the wound. She judged that it was definitely going to hurt for the coming couple of days and that it would result in an ugly lump, but it wasn't bleeding too heavily.