❝let him go❞ × kth ×jhs - angst

He saw her figure by the edge of the building and just as she was about to tale a step forward, he hugged her body and pulled her in, far from the dangerous side.

"What the heck! Hoseok!" she shouted.

"Why do you keep hurting yourself y/n? Let him go!" he shouted, ignoring her as he looked at her with raging eyes.

"I can't!" I cried, holding my head with both hands. "I love him! Don't you understand?!" I shouted back.

I sobbed harder as I felt my heart break. I was hurting myself. And I knew it. But I still chose to hold on. To be there by his side and help him go through all the problems he and his girlfriend was going through.

"You don't know how I feel. So please just let me be. I chose this. And I regret it. I don't know if I'd ever move on from everything. I'm tired."

[flashback]

"I-i don't know. She said she's tired but I don't wanna let her go. I don't wanna lose her." he sobbed, burying his face on her neck. "I love her too much."

She silently cried, closing her eyes as her lips quivered. "She'll regret it tae. I know she will." she muttered with her fake calm voice.

He didn't respond but instead continued crying. "I love her y/n. I don't wanna lose her."

Half heartedly, she muttered, "She won't."

✨✨✨

"T-taehyung-" she called out.

"Y/N? Look, I'm sorry but I'm busy right now. Please just call another time."

"baby? C'mon now." A girl's voice muttered and her heart broke.

"Bye."

"W-wait taehyung-" she started but was cut off by the beeping from her phone. "My father's gone and I need you." she whispered as her knees weakened and she fell down along with her phone.

Hoseok's eyes then softened as he saw her state. He ran up to her and tightly hugged her. "Y/N please calm down. He doesn't deserve you and your father doesn't want to see you in this state, yeah?"

"Please y/n. Don't do things that we both might regret. Please just fight. For me."

"I can't hoseok! I'm tired! Besides! There nobody else who will help me fight!"

He frowned, tightly holding her shoulders and shaking her.

"Shut up! Im here! Can't you see?!" He shouted.

"I love you y/n! So for pete sakes don't do this!"

author.
i admit.
This was so shitty.
I'm sorry :<