❝I'm happy that I met you❞ jjk - fluff

[🌙] : title : ❝ I'm happy that I met you ❞
[✨] : type : fluff
[🍂] : member(s) : jeon jungkook
[🍁] : side note : again, i do not accept requests because requests are momentarily closed for this book.

🌙

🌙

no words can fully express how much i adore you.

Sipping his cup of coffee, jungkook looked up and glanced over your way once again. His friends continued to gossip, oblivious of their younger friend's heart eyes.

You chuckled, tucking your hair behind your ear. Your friend, who sat in front of you continued ranting, hands gesturing random things.

Jungkook loved just looking at you like this.

You were a table apart but he felt like he was just beside you as he watched you laugh along with your friend.

"Jeongguk!" he flinched, his mind going back to his friends. They bursted out laughing, teasing the flustered young boy.

"Why don't you try confessing?" Jimin suggested, eyebrows raising. "I know that you want to be with her already."

Jeongguk blushed, looking down and whispering,

"I'm scared. I don't know if she'll say yes."

🌙

In the end, you did say yes. And you both had been dating for almost a year now.

He smiled, hand automatically reaching up to pat your hair. His friends cooed around you both and you flushed red, looking down.

"You both are literally so cute." hoseok exclaimed beside jeongguk and I you smiled.

You all were currently in a car, heading towards a certain place to spend your winter together.

You glanced out the window of the car, admiring the white surroundings as your car sped through the road.

🌙

Upon arriving the hotel, you all immediately asked for your reserved rooms. You and jungkook eventually parted as your parents had only agreed to you coming with them as long as you have a separate room.

You sighed, immediately landing on the bed after putting your suitcases aside.

You flinched as your phone ringed. You checked it only to be met with jungkook's text.

'can you please meet me at the hotel's rooftop? I'll be waiting for you :)'

You smiled and stood up, not hesitating to head towards the rooftop.

You opened the door to the rooftop and entered it, immediately seeing jungkook. He turned, a smile creeping up his lips.

You chuckled and stepped in front of him, reaching out and brushing away the snowflakes on his beanie.

"What did you wanna tell me ggukie?" you smiled and he turned once again, holding your hand and bringing you beside him.

"Just wanna show you how beautiful the sky is tonight." he whispered and you looked up. You silently gasped at the sight as your eyes shone in awe.

The dark sky was covered in shining stars as snowflakes fell from above. Jungkook switched his gaze to you, staring.

"I love you."

You tensed at his words looking straight back at his loving eyes. You then softened as his cheeks turned red.

You cupped his cheeks, connecting yours and his foreheads and whispering,

"I love you too."

You kissed his lips as your eyes closed. However, you parted from him as soon as you felt something wet by your cheek.

You gasped as you saw tears streaming down his cheeks. "Jeongguk what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I-I'm just so happy" he began wiping his tears, still crying. You cooed as you saw how he was cutely trying to suppress his tears. "I'm just so happy I got to meet you and make you mine."

He hugged you, staring straight at your eyes as he said, "I'm so happy I love you."

"Please don't stop loving me because I won't ever stop loving you."

[🥂] : author's note
- hi i took a short break from
this book lolol

-I'd like to hear your
feedbacks :)))

[📝] : total word count
- 639 words