❝argument ❞ kth & jjk

requested by: __xxxreaderxxx__
hope you love it bby! luv ya and thanks for the request💓💓💓

"What is wrong with you!" she screamed. "I can't just hang out with you every single damn time!"

"There's other people too! My world does not revolve on you!"

"I fucking know that but why the heck did you ignore me the whole day!" he screamed back. "You acted like I didn't exist!"

"What?! That's nonsense! I replied to your texts didn't I?!"

"Yes, yes, you did." he mockingly nodded. "But you replied 3 hours later.

"Why do you expect me to always be in my phone when I'm with my friends."

"Blah blah blah" he mocked. "Keep nagging."

You felt your tears well up your eyes as they slowly fell down your cheeks.

"What the heck tae." you sniffed. "I did not expect you to be like this."

"Shut up. I don't even know why jungkook decided onto dating you. You nag too much." you felt your whole world crash by his words. You really did not expect him, your best friend since birth, to say that cruel and unlikely words to you.

You blinked as your own tears blurred your eyesight. Your breath shortened and beads of sweat began forming on your forehead.

"I-I don't even kn-ow why you're f-friends with m-me" she sighed. "I'm useless a-and boring."

"I-I guess you're right—" you breathed deeply as you felt yourself getting out of breathe. "I am w-worth-less—"

Slowly, you felt your breathing getting shorter and shorter. This was definitely not good. You were having a panic attack.

"F-fuck—" you panted. "I don't even fucking know why I'm alive."

[flashback]

"You're useless." she whispered, grabbing your chin and forcefully making you look up. "Don't ever expect jungkook to love you."

"He's using you." she continued, smirking. "Or you're probably just a bet or something."

"No one would ever love you dear. Not even your parents." she wickedly smiled. "They're all lying to you."

You panted as you covered both your ears with your hands. She smirked, seeing you break down.

"That's more like it." she whispered, chuckling. "Look at you, beautifully breaking apart."

"Cope up with reality dear." she said. "You're unloved."

[end of flashback]

"No. P-please"

"Tsk. Stop acting y/n." he scoffed.

You closed your eyes as you felt yourself collapse down the floor.

"T-tae—" you slowly felt your eyesight getting dimmer and dimmer as it all turned black.

"Y/N? Y/N!"

🎑

"It's all your fault." he said through gritted teeth as he gave Taehyung a death glare. "She wouldn't be here if you haven't shouted at her!"

Taehyung hung his head low as he felt shame creep up his body. He was truly guilty for his unnecessary actions.

"You know damn well she can have a panic attack anytime yet you—" he held his head between his palms as he felt his tears slowly fall down his cheeks. "Fuck!" he shouted.

"Jungkook please calm down..." Yoongi comforted.

"How could I calm down when she's in danger hyung!" he whined.

At that moment, as taehyung stared at jungkook's broken figure, he felt what he does. He felt his love radiating. He felt his sincere and passionate love from his eyes and the tears that flowed down his cheeks.

"You all know what she went through!" he said and suddenly met taehyung's eyes. "You know that she was bullied before yet you said words that you know would trigger her past!"

"I'm sorry..." taehyung whispered as he felt his own tears falling down. "I deserve all the bad things for my actions earlier. I'm really sorry."

Silence engulfed the three of them as the doctor suddenly stepped out her room.

"Song Y/N?" jungkook rushed up to him.

"Can we please go in doc? Is she okay?"

"Yes, you can come in and yes, she is fine. But please take good care of her as I think she didn't have a good past. Please don't say or do things that would trigger unwanted memories."

Jungkook nodded as he rushed inside the room to see her, lying in her bed. She weakly smiled as she saw him entering her room.

"Love..." he ran up to her figure and hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry love. Please don't scare me like that." he whined.

She chuckled and smiled as she saw a head peeking inside the room. She nodded and he slowly got inside, quietly closing the door.

"I-I'm sorry." he said and jungkook leaned away from the hug, looking at him. "Please tell me that you want me to go away. Tell me to fuck off and tell me that you would never want to see me again."

He sobbed. "Please tell me that you don't want to be friends with me anymore. I deserve it—"

Y/N cut her off with a light laugh as she looked at him. "Nah, it's okay."

"Just please don't do it again." she whispered and taehyung cried harder.

Y/N then spread her arms wide as taehyung ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

"I love you and I'm sorry."