Luke imagine

"So remind me why we are outside when it's freezing cold and snowing," Luke said, whining.

"Because I want to build a snowman!" You say super excited to play outside.

"But y/n I'm cold" he said giving you his best pouty face.

"I know you are and as soon as we're done we can go inside and drink hot cocoa and cuddle." You say flashing him a cheeky smirk.

"Can't we just go inside now," he said still whining.

"But that wouldn't be as much fun now would it," you say smirking at your very childish boyfriend.
"Fine but my snowman will be way better than you're snowman," he taunts. "Oh it's on hemmings!"

"Y/n!" You turned around to face Luke, right when you turn he throws a snowball right at your face. "Lucas robert!" "You did not just do that! " you scream at your boyfriend. "I'm sorry" he manages to say before erupting in another fit of laughter. Like they always say, Revenge is a dish best served cold.

"Luke can you come help me really fast?" You say with a devious smirk.

"Yeah sure babe what's up?" He says jogging over to you. "I just want a hug." You say as innocent as possible.

"Aww babe come here." He cooes, Just as he's about to hug you, you dump snow all over him. It goes down his shirt in his hair basically drenching him. You giggle and start running away. "But babe I never got that hug!" He calls after you. A few seconds later he's tackled you to the ground in a bear hug.

"Luke," you whine, trying to remove his cold heavy body off of you.

"Did I get you, I'm sorry," He says sarcastically, as he moves so that your both laying in the snow. "Can we please go inside now?" He whines.

"Yeah I did promise you cuddles didn't I?" You say. "You most definitely do," he says, already helping you up.
______________________
Love you all ~ the writer