❥ 1

[Y/N's POV] Past

I was walking towards the shiny and dangerous casino, various sounds could be heard from it, I felt the cold breeze hitting my exposed legs wondering if it was a good choice to wear a tiny dress. When I arrived, my eyes were instantly drawn to my favorite gamble game: poker. I smoothly directed my body to the table and, while I was getting my chips, I noticed unfamiliar but extremally attractive boys. Eight, to be exact.

The game started, those boys were way better than I expected, they kept giving glances to me while also discriminately showing me their tells. They couldn't be more obvious, I easily realized they were all playing against me, so I decided to enter their game. The tension was palpable, every now and then stares were thrown at me. Should I let them win? This could all be a big scam, the whole group plays against one innocent young lady and wins in front of an admiring crowd. No way that would happen to me.

As the game unfolds, the young men started to get tense, a few of them already dropped out. I had the winning hand, it was a sure game for me, although I couldn't make it obvious. As I put my poker face on I made some bold moves. A low groan could barely be heard from the slim and attractive boy on my right. His captivating dark eyes drew me in, for God's sake, this wasn't a time for distractions! As I ignored his enchanting looks, it was very hard to do so, I showed my last and best hand.

For a second the casino was silent, the crowd was jungshook by my last move. The young men seemed surprised, and mad. Very, extremely, utterly pissed. Oh shoot. I hastily got all my chips and walked away from the table, as if nothing had happened. Of course it wasn't that easy, in no time a figure was behind me.

I felt the warm breath on my neck, a soft hand was resting on my shoulders, it almost seemed comforting if it had come in any other situation. I had to spin around, to meet this gracious man whom probably wants my head. His face was so gorgeous, what am I saying, he seemed like a greek god, it was the guy who had that sexy groan at the end of the game. His plump lips started to move and I just couldn't focus on what he said. While I stood there like a fool he tilted his head and said it again "I don't think we have properly met. I'm Jung Wooyoung... and you are?" Oh gosh, he wanted to talk, I really needed to get the hell out of there. "Sorry I'm on a rush..." The door was so close, if he would just shut up! I turned around again and pretended he never said a thing to begin with. "Hey! You didn't answer my question." It looked like he would kill me if I didn't tell him my name. "I'm Y/L Y/N, satisfied now?" I quickly got out of his eyesight and left the casino. A bad feeling took over me, did I mess up? Will he hunt me down and kill me? I'm totally screwed.

I looked at my phone, 1 AM, there wouldn't be any buses at this hour and I definitely couldn't call dad. He was on the night shift at the station, so walking alone will be then! Of course it wasn't safe for me to do so, if dad knew of my nightly habits he'd ground me for life, but since he's completely devoted to being chief of police and I use that to get away from my safe home to the dangerous life at the casino.

The walk home was quiet and pretty lonely, at times like this I remember how life used to be so simple in Australia, Seoul wasn't that bad but school didn't start yet, and I really hate being the new kid. Finally, I arrived at my doorstep, as I took out the keys a few bills fell. I made a lot of money that night, well... Hopefully I would never see those mysterious boys again.

That was what I truly wanted, no trouble, just easy money. They didn't see it the same way I did and they would be coming for me, I just didn't know it yet.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。
。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hiii, this is the person who wrote this very interesting story (911 send help). I really hope you liked it, I spent quite some time to plan this. Should I continue? This will be a ff that has ATEEZ and SKZ so if you only know one of this amazing groups check them out, you won't regret it.
Love,
Mandy ❤️