❥16

Y/N's POV- Present

A sudden pang of pain hits me hard on the stomach, hell has come to visit me in this dreaded morning, yes you've guessed it, my period has arrived to ruin my next few days. As if to make things worse my eyes search for the time on my clock and it shows it's still 4 AM. With no option left I have to make my way to the kitchen to grab myself some pills to try and ease this terrible pain, on my way I dare to take a look on the boys room, both of them are in a deep slumber which makes me a tiny jealous that they don't have to suffer with such affairs like mine, whatever at least I won't have to deal with growing a beard.

I make myself a warm cup of tea, grabbing some biscuits to go perfectly along with it, it's not my fault I'm hungry almost 24/7. This pain is terribly annoying, a good warm compress is an amazing idea, it's sad to think whenever I was feeling this sick mom would always be the one helping me out, guess it's time for me to finally grow independent of her and start dealing with things on my own. When I have everything ready I bring it all to my bedroom, my comfy bed awaits me for a pleasant Sunday of watching Netflix and simply doing nothing, who cares that it's so early in the morning, it's impossible sleeping with this much pain.

After four exciting episodes of Well Intended Love (it's on Netflix guys, pretty good :)) I finally decide to leave my precious bed and face the real world, even though I don't necessarily need to. My cramps have stopped after taking a good rest, the walk to the kitchen isn't as insufferable as it was earlier this dawn, I find my dad strangely standing in front of the fridge with an empty look on his e/c eyes "Dad...? Is everything alright?" as if he's broken out of a spell he spins on his feet and looks at me confusedly. "I didn't know Felix and Chan already made friends to be hanging out with on Sunday mornings." Oh dad, they're more than just friends ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), actually what? Chan is almost definitely meeting up with Stray Kids but why is Felix tagging along with that young mobster? No. It...can't be.

Without even noticing the conclusions I was taking by myself, dad simply made us a good old Aussie breakfast and he enjoyed the food I only put it down my throat, if he really is a part of this thing there's no way out for him, my dear friend what did you get yourself into? Well, who am I to say anything, I have accidentally entered a mafia myself. When did our lives switch from having fun on playgrounds to be putting our lives on the risk like this? I can't believe what our fathers would think of this. After I allegedly eat the probably delicious food dad suggests for us to finally go biking like we agreed yesterday, although he will have to go to the station after lunch, which is understandable but infuriating to me. I would take anything to take this awful thoughts out of my mind, even exercising.

~˜ o˜~

Exhausted. So. Incredibly. Tired. It's incredible how long you can actually go under the sun with your legs killing you the entire time, our fifteen kilometers were nothing for the trained officer here but I suffered. A lot. All I need is a quick cold shower (hehe sorry for those who struggle with cold water) to put an end to this bad vibe. As I take off my phone the unfortunately familiar names that now hunt my dreams pop up, almost on reflex a big sigh is dropped out of me.

Hongjoong- Hey little angel, how are you? Just letting you know that you and Wooyoung will go out on a mission today.

Hongjoong- He will come pick you up at one, be ready by then. <3

˜˜˜ yes I'll be leaving him on read cuz he called me angel again, I won't admit any pet names~~~

U/N- Hey love of my life. Are you getting yourself all prettied up for me?

Y/N- Who is this? Although I can already guess...

Wooyoung- I knew you would instantly recognize me dear. So, are you excited for your second mission? This one will be a bit different from the last.

Y/N- Well excited I am not, nervous, most definitely.

Wooyoung- I want to tell you what it's about but it's not safe through texting so you'll have to wait till then ;)

Y/N- Not looking forward to it.

Wooyoung- I am! See ya, my love.

This guy is unbelievable by treating me this way, it's not like we are intimate in any way, weirdo. Hopefully this task will be as harmless as my first, don't judge me ok, a girl can dream.

My quick bath turned into a long one after hearing that I'll have to dress up for this mission, it's definitely not effortless to keep my hair always hydrated and perfect the way I like it.When I thought about doing makeup it was already 1 PM, time flew by so fast, so the smart thing to do is try to whip out a nutritious but also fast lunch. Possible? Maybe, but dad beat me to it and just ordered us some yakisoba, fine by me.
The time for Wooyoung to pick me up finally comes and thinking about dealing with all the interrogation process of dad meeting him is simply absurd so I decide to stay in front of my house instead. As I watch the cars pass by an incredibly fancy one catches my attention, of course he owns that sort of car, but a purple lamborghini is quite much if you ask me. The man that steps out is as fancy as his vehicle, today he dressed up and he doesn't look half bad, to complement his sexy look a cute pair of glasses adorns his beautiful eyes, what am I saying? A nasty smirk covers his face when he finally has the time to look me over, maybe is because of my extremely tight and short strapless black dress, could that be why?

Entering a car that is probably worth both my kidneys twice this week is something I wouldn't have imagined in my weirdest dreams, but here I am, sitting next to the son of the biggest mobster in town, pretty normal, right? Noticing my stiffness, Wooyoung starts to talk while still focusing on the road ahead "You look incredible Y/N, a smart move to wear such revealing clothes, I'm sure they will love it." he can't even keep a straight face after saying that "They won't have eyes for me after looking at you, pretty boy." for a second he allows himself to check me out and burst out laughing. "Jokes apart, they are dangerous people Y/N, just flirt, nothing to stress them out ok?" My big mouth doesn't allow me to keep quiet, I need to know what we are dealing with "Who are we facing today?" a blank look crosses his face for just a tiny second before he answers me coldly "Our rivals EXO, they are really bad guys and we have to get on their dark side. Are you ready for it, love?" 

I most definitely am not ready.

------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I am so sorry guys, the whole week I spent studying for my test, it was yesterday :(

Well another cliffhanger cuz that's just how I roll

Correct me for any mistakes, sometimes I just get jumbled with all of my thoughts... :)

See ya next time, cuties :)

Mandy