❥ 7

Bang Chan's POV- Present

The whole day at school I couldn't stop myself from staring and analyzing every single move Y/N did, how she so gracefully deals with every guy that comes to bother her, one thing that surprised me the most was when she kissed my pal Felix. They clearly aren't in a relationship, totally friend zone, it just definitely caught me by surprise. I might have felt a bit jealous, wishing it was my lips and not his that she so easily kissed, am I going mad? I've just met her.

She is really hard to approach, the whole way back to the house I was ignored, her attention was fully on Felix who, sometimes talked to me, but I was still totally ignored. When we arrived I was starving so I decided to make myself some instant ramen, the house was really quiet, almost eerie. Back in Australia it was tough for a moment like this to happen, I have two siblings so it's always noisy, but here is... different.

Me and Felix sit down to eat, he seems a bit on edge, like he desperately wants to discuss something "What's wrong mate?", he just slurps his ramen and leaves too his new room. Gee someone is on their period. Ok, maybe I should just wash up and talk to him later, not before listening to my favorite song ever: WOW-3RACHA (if you are a stay listen to this now!)

As I open the door to the bathroom it's clear that someone has already taken a bath, it's really foggy in here, coast is clear then. I'm taking off my clothes when Y/N screams from inside the bathroom "DON'T YOU DARE LOOK!" Man there she is, right in front of my eyes. How didn't I see her before? I really need to get my eyes checked. Wait, she's naked, from what I could tell she would surely kill me if I take a peak now, but my guy's instinct tells me this is a one in a lifetime opportunity. I need to make a choice now, damnit.

We lock eyes for what seems like an eternity, I raise my hands in surrender and slowly start to turn around, not before taking one small, tiny look. HEH. I get out and shut the door, sliding down on it, not believing the luck I was just offered. God is on my side. I should pray tonight.

After getting up I start looking for another washroom, meeting with my friend on the way, he notices the blessed look on my face "Did you just...?" This dude needs help, seriously, "Just leave me alone for a sec" He almost looked pissed at my answer letting out a puff afterwards. He doesn't need to know what just happened, he would just side with her anyways.

Y/N's POV- Present

Did my eyes fool me? That bastard totally peaked! Someone will lose a pair of eyes in their sleep. My relaxing shower went down the drain making my previous stress flow back in, all because of that scatterbrain. It isn't too long after my bath that my stomach angrily grows at me, being so loud that even those jerks could hear, earning me some nasty laughs. "If you two can laugh you can also cook. Let's get to work. NOW!" Finally, it feels really good to order people around, haha.

All three of us start preparing dinner, by the time we are finished dad arrives. The delicious smell of cooked food fills the air, without even asking, poor dad starts to put the table "Dad don't, leave it to me. You must be really tired, go sit down." he must be exhausted, father doesn't even try to argue with me. I leave the finishing touches on the food to Bang Chan and Felix cleans the dishes. This is great, it kills me to see my father overworking himself everyday, we can at least give him some peace when he gets home.

While we all sit down to eat our homemade soup my phone keeps ringing, eventually it stops, but it doesn't make any of them any less suspicious "What? Can't a girl have friends?" as if they bought this lame excuse. "It was an unknown number, is it those boys?" Why did Felix just had to mention them in front of dad, he may be absent most part of the day but he's always on my foot about boys and stuff like that "What boys are you talking about, son?"

Oh man. I'm doomed. "They are the richest kids at school, and for some reason they seem to be after Y/N." "Father, it's not what you think, they only want someone to mess around with. You know that I would never let that happen." I give him my most reassuring look, and he just shakes his head. "You two, do your old man a favor and keep an eye on my daughter, will you?" He doesn't even have to say twice, both of them nod without questioning. This is when my life started to get even more complicated.

Finally. My room seems almost like a sanctuary, boys free, neither of them are allowed in here without my permission. Dad's order. Not so bad if you ask me, it will be tough to keep things from these two though. When I check my phone it has 3 missed calls, and looks like someone read my newest texts as well. Felix. This guy is so snoopy, I'm sure he is glad my dad gave him an order to spy on me.

I got a few messages from Hongjoong, asking if I would join them in the casino tonight. No way I'm ever going there again. Also got calls from Mingi, San and an unknown number, probably another member. As I am adding the leader to my contact list the unknown caller texts me.

u/n- Hey dear, it's Yunho here

Yunho- Just curious on one thing

Yunho- When will we make it official that we are dating? >O<

Y/N- When Wooyoung and San admit they are in love with each other ;)

Yunho- LOLOLOLOL good one

Yunho- missed u today

Y/N- We have never even spoken in person yet...

Yunho- u had me falling for ya the moment u joined our table that day <3

Y/N- dont u have another girl to torment?

Yunho- no! you are the only one for me IM IN LOOOooOve

Y/N- Good night Yunho

Yunho- good night dear, love you

Y/N is offline

Yunho is offline

This guy is funny and dangerous, I really need to get away from them, as quickly as possible.

------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hey readers! I've got a few surprises coming. Be prepared for it.
Please let me know that you like my fanfic, commenting and voting is the only way I can know so... 🙃
Love uuu
Mandy