❥ 26

Y/N's POV - Present

With thoughts troubling my mind I quickly make a decision that will affect my relationship with Wooyoung forever, in the current circumstances I think that there is nothing else I can do other than breaking up whatever it is we have going on, getting caught up in, not one, but two mafias and getting involved with their members has surely taken a toll on me. I'm not sure how he will react but this doesn't mean I have no feelings for him...
Now that I'm staring into those opaque eyes of his my words get stuck in my throat and I can't seem to speak my mind immediately, I'm surprised when he firmly grabs both my hands and squeeze them tight, he sighs and speaks lowly "Whatever it is that you do Y/N, I will support you. So you can tell me whatever it is that is making you choke in your words now." I give out a forced laugh and take my hands off his grasping this sudden rush of courage that came to me, "Wooyoung I think it's best if we stay away from each other, no more climbing out of my bedroom window or holding hands in a beautiful garden, by that I also mean that we should stop any romance as well..." I can't keep looking at his emotionless face, my eyes are itching to let go of the build up tears and my heart is beating loudly in my ears but I refuse to go back on my words and get out of his car without speaking another word, not even letting him say anything to me.
I unwillingly walk to my house alone, my feelings start to take over me and I can't help but to cry over the events of these last 24 hours, I killed someone and broke Wooyoung's heart, I can only imagine if I still got one of my own after all of these things I've done.
When I get to my house I force myself to wipe the tears staining my face and remember that I need to act my way out of this, I told my father I was in a friends house and I can tell him that she didn't have any clothes my size so she gave me her brothers clothes. Perfect. He'll definitely be suspicious and never let me out of  this house again but for now I'll have to content myself with this. As I open the door to my house the first person I meet is not my father but him. Bang Chan. I can't even begin to explain how twisted this is, I forgot he still lives with me and that I'm lying to him about everything, he was at that party last night and he mustn't know, not even dare to imagine, that I was there or else the whole deal with Wooyoung's father is done. My father and I would die. Just like that. I don't hate Chan but right now he's the last person I'd like to see.
Sitting in my couch is this gorgeous blonde dressed all in black with a serious look of concern on his face, he pats the seat next to him and motions for me to sit next to him and I comply without giving it much thought, when I'm next to him he wraps his arm around me and nuzzles his face into mine I try my best not to pull away and close my eyes not feeling brave enough to stare into him and lie all over again. In the beginning I thought I may actually like him, apart from being a mobster he's a sweet guy, but meeting his rival this morning only reminded me of how this situation is much more complicated than catching feelings for a guy I just met. In conclusion, I decided to pretend being Chan's girlfriend and staying as far away from Wooyoung as possible, they're both so very charming but I can't let my guard down I need to remember what is most important: mine and my father's safety. We didn't fly all the way from Australia to get caught up in more bullsh*t.
When I finally have the guts to look into his face he holds mine in his hot veiny hands and reaches in to kiss my softly, but I don't do the same, still to shaken up to think about doing anything this personal. Instead he just looks me in the eye with the prettiest eyes and asks "Y/N what's wrong? Your father told us (him and Felix) where you were last night, didn't you have fun? Was the girl mean to you in any way? If she was, tell me now and I'll go have a talk with her." "Chan don't worry, I had fun, that's why I'm sooo tired." I gave him my best lazy smile and he accepts it giving a happy smile which shows his adorable dimples, I instinctively hold those cute cheeks of his and he suddenly goes serious. A dark look on his face makes the hair in my arms stand up, a malicious smirk is spread on his beautiful lips, he holds my hands in his face and put it above my head at the same time he pushes me harshly on the couch. I stare wide-eyed to his face, wondering what he'll do next, his face gets closer to mine and my breathing gets shallower by every torturing second. His hot breath lands on my neck and I shiver when his lips kiss the sensitive area. With one of his hand holding mine the other makes its way sneakily to my clothed stomach and before I know it I'm squirming and laughing my ass off. This damned fool dares to tickle me in a moment like this, and here I thought he would do something else.......
After a few minutes of screaming and laughing a pissed off ginger with a massively funny bed hair enters the living room and we can't help making fun of how mad he looks that we woke him up "What's so funny?!! I'll make you guys shut up myself." Felix starts walking my way with a freaky look on his face, he actually looks like he could kill us... o h s h i t ...
As Chan is still on top of me I shove him into the evil monster's path and make a run for my room, leaving behind a scarred for life grown man. He started it so he had it coming... hehe.
When I reach my peaceful room, I lock the door of course, and then dramatically jump on my bed. The screams continues but I just ignore that I decide to check my phone, unfortunately I missed another 3 calls from my father, I don't have a good feeling about this, but I also notice that he texted me.