❥19

Y/N's POV - Present

I finally did it. Not that it took me a long time, it was actually way faster than I expected, but my main mission is complete, I've succeeded on entering the "enemy's" mafia. Do I feel conflicted in any way? Hell yes. It's hard for me to understand what will my life become further down the line, involved with the most powerful mobs in Seoul.
After the big announcement all members slowly start to go back to their own tasks, Lee Know gives me a "I am upset you are my boss' girlfriend and I really want to have you" look and leaves me in the stunning living room with the two Aussies. Is it time for me to punch some sense into my best friend? Maybe, when we are all alone. The ginger tries his best to avoid my intense staring but Chan breaks through the awkward silence "So Y/N-ah... Now that you are officially a member I should tell our friend about us, is that ok?" This sentence is what makes Felix snap out of it and actually recognize my existence for the first time since I arrived "My two best friends are really dating?! It isn't just a sick joke? I can't be the third wheel here! How come you didn't tell me, Y/N?" It's funny how his usually low voice just turned into a high pitched tone, he's pretty mad, this is the perfect opportunity to question him without sounding like a worrisome mother "Why didn't you tell my you were in a gang Lee Felix, hmmm?" The freckles on his cute cheeks are lit up by a strong tint of pink and it makes me reminisce about all of the times I saw him get flustered for the dumbest things, the simple stuff of our previously boring life. So much changed. As if to make him even more bothered, Chan moves from his seat and approaches me smoothly with an evil smirk plastered all across his gorgeous face, which earns a disgusted look from an already crazily running Aussie. The most attractive laugh in the world fills my poor innocent ears, my heart can barely contain itself when our faces are now only a few inches apart, his eyes keep darting back and forth between my lips and eyes while I admire every single one of his features. I can't contain the urge to grab his soft blonde hair and finally meet our mouthes in a passionate kiss, I am shot with a rush of adrenaline when Chan suddenly bites on my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I give with no questions asked. To catch me even more off guard, a pair of hands roughly throws my body onto the comfortable couch and we continue to carelessly melt into each other.

When you're with someone you like time flies, that's how I feel whenever Bang Chan is around, his gentle touches were enough to make forget about everything, all of my worries momentarily went away. Until he got a call. From my dad. WAIT WHAT. I hurriedly sit up and take a quick look on the window, it shows me a completely dark sky, my thoughts slowly start to arrange themselves: today is Sunday and I left home after lunch without telling dad where I was going, also the two other guys who live with us left early in the morning and haven't returned as well. Oh shit. The chances are my dad was weighting the possibility of going after us with the siren of his police car on, he probably called me a million times and since my phone simply disappeared I never got the chance to tell him about my whereabouts. Amazing. My concerned face desperately tries to understand what my dad and my...uh... close friend are talking about. "Mr. L/N don't worry, Felix and I asked Y/N to meet up with us and we got too distracted at the arcade. Yes we are aware it's already past curfew time, we'll be back in forty five minutes, ok. Goodnight Sir." A serious Chan stares at me with a sad face "We'll continue this another time" after giving me a last quick smooch he goes out to grab his other half so we can all go back home.

A chilled out Seungmin drives the three of us to my humble residence, it still confuses me how will they function without their leader living with them, well I have seriously no understanding of how these guys remain so loyal. Me and the hottest blond decide to spend the next thirty minutes cuddling while we still can, there is no way my father would ever allow me to be this close to any guy, especially one I live with. Well, there is too much he doesn't know, even the sweet boy next to me is being kept on the dark. What's another secret, right? My smaller frame fits perfectly in Chan's bigger one, his long fingers caresses my scalp in slow circular motions, his distinct smell makes me feel like home, sleeping comes naturally.

I feel strong arms carrying me to my house, muffled noises can be heard on the background noise, someone takes me to my room and every single muscle in my body wants to stay in bed and not even care about my growling stomach or my bloody pads, but my rational side wakes me up. I am laying down in bed with an extremely handsome man staring at me lovingly, but this is still my "no boys allowed" room and I can't believe my father actually let him inside, no questions asked, weird. "What you staring at? Creep." " You." Before he gets the chance to see how embarrassed I am my legs move as fast as possible to the bathroom, guess what? I starved for about eleven hours and my body is wobbly, my knight comes to my rescue and swiftly sweeps me off my feet, he holds my face, gives me a light peck on the lips , puts me down right in front of the bathroom and hesitantly leaves. Not without telling me he'll be waiting for me on the kitchen to cook something up for us.

I take this alone time to take a nice shower, relax and daydream about this new person who has just infiltrated himself into my life. It's ridiculous to think I will have to betray him for my own family's safety, ok maybe I did start to catch some feelings for Bang Chan, his beautiful puppy eyes, that cute chubby nose, his sharp jawline and his smile, it could light up an entire continent. He is the one person who makes this whole situation seem like nothing.

After eating whatever was left on the fridge exhaustion starts to kick in, I lazily try to make myself comfy in the dining room chair, it doesn't work. Felix notices how tired I am and, as if I weight nothing, lifts me up and takes me to my room. Without saying anything I can already understand what my best friend wants to say "You don't need to tell me why you've done this, all I want is for you to be happy, you can count on me, Yongbok." we suddenly come to an abrupt stop, he almost drops me, the only thing that can be heard is the wind banging in the windows and a voice, an extremely low, dark and scary "IF you call me that stupid name again your dear Channie won't live another day." "I thought he was your boss, how could you do that?" "Sometimes there is a moment when we have to do sacrifices, this would be a perfect case." this time I am the one who actually let me down, on the hard and cold ground, laughing my ass off.

--------------------------------

AUTHOR'S note ♡♡♡ edited♡♡♡

Are you guys team Chan? Or Wooyoung?
Honestly I like Chan better but- who knows... :p

See ya next time

Mandy