❥ 3

Y/N's POV- Present

I can't believe life could be this cruel to me, was this all planned, did the gang plot this with the teacher before I got here? When I heard that name nothing came to mind, but when snickers started my mind wandered to every single possibility. A hand went up in the air, it being attached to a stunning blonde with a defined jaw, plump lips and beautiful sparkly eyes. His name being Park Seonghwa, unfortunately, he was in the only empty table. The moment I sit down it's already clear that my days here won't be any easy.

Their staring makes it impossible to focus on anything being taught, my attention is suddenly caught by a big manly hand that rests easily on my thigh. I furiously blush to the skin to skin contact. While my eyes are alarmed, his are tranquilly watching the lecture as if he's a good boy. What is it with them and personal space?! When I think that only his hand laying there is already making me itch, he starts to draw circles on my leg, this is enough to piss me off. "Sweetie you better stop that if you don't wanna lose a hand" I whisper as my head is looking forwards, trying to keep my cool. He does not stop. He asked for this.

I grab his hand that was touching me and twist it forcefully, a slightly painful expression is readable on his pretty face. Yes! But he's stubborn, he takes the chance to intertwine both hands and caresses mine on the process, is he shitting me? A happy grin glues to his face for the rest of the class, our hands in constant contact. Out of nowhere the bells ring, my body jumps a little after losing the warm touch of Seonghwa's hand.

During lunch break I realize that I'm behind all subjects so I desperately need to catch up, my attention is suddenly drawn to a blue haired boy who has a neat notebook. I really want those notes, but it belongs to one of those guys. He notices my staring and swiftly approaches my desk, "I guess you need some help, hm" even though I want to deny it, he's right. "Yes, your notes look so nice, if you could borrow them for like one day it'd be perfect." It's as if I can see his line of thoughts, he has something I desperately want and he won't just give it away for free. "Well, if I lend you these would you answer some of my questions?" His face is the one of a gambler, a persuader, what he doesn't know is that two can play at this game. "Sure, if I may ask some about your gang as well. Do we have a deal?" His smile looks soft and kind, hiding his true intentions, his hand comes my way and as we shake hands we hear loud yells.

I thought we were the only ones in the class but I guess I was wrong, Wooyoung comes between us and strongly glares at this guy. "Mingi hyung! What are you two talking about? If it isn't any life or death situation I'd like to talk to Y/N now." His eyes were like burning flames, so dark and hateful, Mingi gets the message and leaves the room but not without giving me a wink. "So, what is it that you wanted to say for you to make a scene like that, and in front of your fangirls even." My eyes landed on more ridiculous girls that were drooling over the fine gentleman next to me. "Just need to take you somewhere, if you don't mind skipping school, of course." Before I am even able to answer he forcefully grabs my wrist and takes me to his luxurious car.

The drive is filled with silent and constant looks from this lunatic, I figure he is taking me to the casino as this path is very familiar to me. When we arrived he opens the door and offers me his hand, as if I'd take that. Even though it was bright outside, the inside of the casino felt timeless, no one could tell if it was day or night.

He started to lead us to the same table we were yesterday, it was clear that he wanted to challenge me to a rematch. "Would you show me another interesting game? I was fascinated by how you treated yourself last night" Wow, everything that comes out of his mouth sounds so dirty, is he that mad about losing? "Why are we doing this, Wooyoung? Do you like to lose?" Oh man, maybe this wasn't the right choice of words, if he didn't want to kill me then he will now. He grabs the chips and places them on the table, showing me a look that makes me fully understand I have no other option.

I end falling onto his trap and play with him, my head is filled with thoughts telling me to give up the game, let him win already so he just might let me go. I should do that, right? Let's just say my cards weren't so good this game, luck wasn't on my side. I see him pushing his hair back, which means he has a good hand, this is the perfect chance for me to go all in and end this. As I make the call his eyes puncture my soul, he knows I'm bluffing, he fell right onto my trap. He goes for the all in as well, when we turn our cards all I really want is for him to have the best cards possibly and win this.

The crowd that formed behind us gasp as Wooyoung wins by very little. He smiles, satisfied to take all of the money I rightfully earned the night before. Before letting him say another word I quickly leave the casino, leaving the gray haired boy doubting himself about his most recent win.

--------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This chapter was a tad boring, what do you guys think? I'm getting excited and I have some plans for the next chapter.

Mandy 🥰