❥13

Lee Minho's POV- Past

Boss came back from Australia a week ago and from out of nowhere he decided he wouldn't be living with us anymore, him and Felix were going to be living with one of his friend, whom I had to do an independent research to find out who she was, since boss didn't want to reveal her identity. Which didn't really work, he tried to hide her from me, a crappy attempt though. Her name is Y/FN and she moved from Sidney about two weeks ago because her dad got a promotion here in Seoul for the position of captain of police and, she is really hot. No way I was going to let Bang take her all to himself.

Maybe I am taking things to far, at first all I wanted was to find out with whom he was living with, now I want to have her to myself. I might sound like a stalker but I didn't take things to far, I only applied to her school and found out where she lives, I didn't even put cameras on her house yet. At first sight, Y/N looked like your ordinary girl but she holds a secret and I found out what it is: gambling addiction. She is so young, only seventeen, what I'm most curious about is her mother's death, very upsetting, it reminds me of my own mother's killing. Anyways, I got extra lucky this night, it is a usual for me to go dancing at the club on Saturdays. Most times a few girls come my way but it was totally unexpected for her to come.

That night I was firstly enjoying a few drinks on the bar and doing a little people watching, as I commonly do, when my eyes slowly spotted a nice dressed, gorgeous looking girl with her h/c hair beautifully sprawled across her delicate face. It was her, no doubt, the flashing lights made her gleam even more. She difficultly moved around with her high heels, a fall clearly coming along, for obvious reasons, my body quickly went to her rescue and she fell perfectly on my arms. To prevent her from falling even more, my hands instinctively grabbed her waist and I lost myself on her gleamy orbs.

I took the chance I was given and started to get to know her better, she was such a nice girl but something seemed to be stressing her out, so I took her out to dance and she didn't move an inch. This was awkward, but out of nowhere it felt like she cheered up and starting to move along with the beat and a huge smile went across my face without me even noticing. This girl made me feel something different from all the others, she was honest and real. I didn't want to take things to quickly with her but I couldn't do anything in front of all these people, an irresistible idea popped on my head, without thinking too much about the consequences I just had to ask her "Do you wanna go somewhere quieter, Y/N?"

For a second she was conflicted, I probably rushed things, my hand intertwined with her soft one and we walked towards the sofa on the corner of the club where a few couples were making out. Her eyes looked lost, my other hand caressed and held her face reassuringly, before I did any move she started to inch closer to my face. I couldn't believe this girl was making me flush, she really is something else, her delicate mouth got closer by the second, both of us closed our eyes and our distance, soon, our lips met. With her I felt like flying, it didn't matter to both of us who was watching all we wanted was to enjoy that sweet moment, this only showed how crazy I was about her, we kissed for a few seconds more and eventually our lips parted. I craved for more of her, she already had me hooked with only one taste, my body felt cold without having her close to me. I was going mad for this girl.

As if to ruin my sudden happiness, a silver-haired guy a little taller than me stole Y/N away claiming she's his, this I couldn't stand. I checked out, she has no boyfriends, this airhead isn't who he says he is, if the lights were a bit brighter I could've gotten a better look at that jerk and destroy him but he quickly ran away with dear Y/N. I lost my chance, all of my instincts were telling me to kill anyone who dares to touch her. An angered mood easily popped through and I desperately wanted to run after both of them and take that idiot out, maybe she wouldn't react well to that, all I wanted was for her to be safe.

I ran outside to see where he took her but neither of them were anywhere to be seen, desperation coursed through my veins. What if she's in danger? I couldn't rest before she was safe and sound, I looked around the city for hours and couldn't find her, only at three AM I decided it was time to go home and check her out on the morning, I prayed a lot that day for her to be without any troubles resting at home safely, maybe even, thinking about me. Mostly the safe part, though.

When I got back at the apartment I was greeted by a very drunk Han on the footstep of our house claiming he forgot the keys. I helped my stumbling friend up and tried to get in as silently as possible, but it wasn't necessary since all the other five members were all awake watching a horror movie. I didn't even have to wonder why they didn't let Han in, as soon as we stepped foot on the house he did the disgusting job of throwing up on my brand new Giuseppe Zanotti. When he woke up the next morning he got his deserved punishment for destroying my precious leather shoes.

Wooyoung POV- Past

I was intently listening to Y/N's conversation with that weirdo ready to beat him to death if he dared to do anything to her, I had to comply to the boss's orders and stay put at the car with the annoyingly talkative Jungho while that blue head Mingi could stay inside the club watching her every move. Quite unfair, if you ask me. What made my attention jump back was Mingi's sudden request for Y/N to dance with the enemy, quite literally, it really pissed me off to imagine both of them so close on that damned dance floor dancing together. Yes I was jealous, I saw her first, he had no right to stick his nose where he didn't belong. I couldn't believe dad wanted her to infiltrate Stray Kids, she has no experience with this sort of business, the chance of them finding out we are behind this whole plan is pretty big.

The utmost worst part is their leader, he lives with her, Bang Chan is way closer to her than I could ever physically be. There is also the tiny fact she probably hates me and all of ATEEZ since we dragged her to this shitty world that is the mafia, I was born into it so it's only natural for me to be accustomed with the dirty deals that go on without any civilians knowing, but she got caught up in this because of us.

After having a short internal monologue Jongho finally says something that is actually worth hearing "Dude, he's making a move for her." those weren't quite the words I wanted to listen but my jealous side couldn't allow me to just sit still and pretend the girl I'm interested in was about to be robbed by my enemy. Hongjoong yells at me to stop but my feet drag me out of the car and towards the club where Y/N is. This couldn't happen.

When I entered the club, flashing lights blinded my way, Mingi found me, held my shoulders and started saying something I couldn't possibly hear with all the noise going on. I ignored him and dashed to the back, eventually I encountered with familiar sofas and in one of them was precious Y/N being held by Minho, before I could stop them my friend held me from behind and whisper/yelled for me to stop. I could understand why, this was her mission after all, me interrupting it could be bad for the development of our plan. But reason wasn't really going through my mind that second and all I could do was take her to my safe arms and get her out of there as fast as humanly possible.

Later that night I delivered a very tired beautiful girl home, she said no goodbyes, just got out of the car and didn't look back. Why do I always feel this whenever I'm near her? Seeing another guy with her was the worst and knowing what her next mission is going to be already makes me angered at what awaits her, and me.

————————————
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Heyo, what did you think bout that?
Just a heads up, there might not be a new chapter next week since I'll be taking my school tests. Wish me luck 👌🏻
Hope you enjoyed this different type of chapter with other character's point of view.
Love you,

Mandy