❥27

Y/N's POV - Present

Monday comes by rather quickly and also the time to clear things up with the whole 'I was falsely bullied by the mobster's fiancée' ordeal. My nervousness gets the best of me and I find myself heading to the school's rooftop thirty minutes before class starts, as expected no one is here.

I sit in a old bench that shows a perfect view of the school's grounds and observe as people start arriving and getting inside, no signs of San though... I check my phone but no new texts, maybe he forgot about it?

Y/N- San-nie, r u comin or not?

School starts in 5 minutes r u srsly gonna leave me hangin?

...

S

A

N

-

N

I

E

San-nie - I told u not to call me that, and u'll see. Look behind u.

I turn around, immediately pissed off after waiting all this time for him and angrily address myself to this punk "It was about time, where the hel-" of course I am not met with a gorgeously good looking, korean god and sassy mafia member teenager but with the typical loaded korean  fiancée of his, a sneaky smirk spread across her gracious features indicate that she is not at all bothered by this situation in which she has the upper hand on me "I understand that you need a favor from me, right Y/N...?"

I can't believe I'm missing biology for this, not that I was that excited but I still care about my education, Sang Hee has this cocky expression that instantly makes me sick, I just want to slap her so bad. "Yes... I assume you know what happened Friday night. Because I was at that party and not at home my father and my... err the SKZ members questioned where I actually was and I lied, poorly. That's where I need your help. So... will you?" a large grin spreads across her lips and she looks so condescending right now I could kick her "Well with a few conditions I'll help out to maintain this crappy excuse of a lie for you." I try to argue to she already begins to state her terms "Firstly: stay the hell away from my fiancée, don't pull any more of your trashy life into his, he is mine and that's final. Ok, secondly: to look as credible as possible I'll bully you in school and by me I mean all of my followers will do the same and I won't make it easy on you. Agreed?" did I even expect anything less from this awful girl? ".... Yeah agreed. That's all, right?" as I look at her I can almost see the cogs moving in her head as she tries to think of some other sick way to torture me "Hmmmm.... Ah! Wooyoung. Stop messing with his head, if he gets upset so does my San-nie andcan't allow him to be sad, he needs to have his eyes only on me, always." Ok this girl is definitely mentally sick.

As soon as I agree to her terms she gives me a wicked smile and does something I didn't expect her to do so soon, she strongly pushes me to the ground and fierce fully steps on my stomach. I automatically choke on my breath and, with no success, try take her shiny Saint Laurent shoes off of me. "Oh I forgot to warn you, the 'whole attacking you in school thing' starts now. I told you I wouldn't take it lightly." she presses her right shoe even deeper, definitely leaving marks in my uniform, and then after I'm starting to feel faint from the lack of oxygen entering my lungs she releases her hold on me, generically flips her hair like the ordinary witch she is and leaves me here lying almost unconscious on the floor.