❥ 9

Y/N's POV- Present

Oh my God, if Felix hadn't woken up at that exact moment I can't even imagine what that lustful man would do to me. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it, but it was going to far. "Guys, what did I miss?" His eyes were droopy and his voice hoarse, probably didn't notice how close we were, I gave him my weakest smile and simply told him we could watch this again later. I take off the blankets and head straight to my bedroom, replaying our kiss scene over and over on my mind.

I go check my phone, no new messages, but I keep remembering the casino, the rush I always feel after winning a game with no good cards. It feels like the adrenaline already starts to rush the moment my feet steps inside. Okay I've decided, I'll go there tonight, it's still early so maybe I can do my homework to kill time

My body is drained from all it's energy, I had no idea I was so far behind, it seriously took me four hours to finish everything. Math sucks and no one can tell me otherwise, I forgot the simple fact that I didn't even lunch yet when my stomach starts to growl. The only option is to get out of the room now, but I don't want to face Chan alone, "FELIX! I'm hungry" the crazy bastard payed no attention to me and just started screaming "SAUSAGE! WHERE'S MY SAUSAGE? GIVE ME MY SAUSAGE!" as I rush to the kitchen a crazy ginger is running around with a hot pan on his hand after Chan. I'm lost, what the hell goes on in my house when I'm too focused on something else to notice?

After both of them keep trying to explain what was going on we settle on just silently eating hot dogs, not my favorite food ever but no one was in the mood to cook real food. It was awkward, clearly my fault, our eyes keep locking and I don't mean mine and Felix's, he is oblivious to the tension going on here. Those two were too immersed on their food to even care about what I was about to say "Well, I'll go wash up now."

After a long bath I settle on going to the casino tonight, since it's still broad daylight, time is on my hands. I get my make up kit and thoughtfully watch tutorials to get it done perfectly, painting my face isn't my forte but it's nice to try things out. An hour after many mistakes and smudges on my face I am finally done. Wow, I look hot. Time to pick a dress to go along nicely with my gold eyeshadow and stunning red lipstick, good thing I got these at Australia when I completed my sweet sixteen years... Found it! A long shining black dress that belonged to mom, wearing her stuff always makes my heart ache but it's too gorgeous to let it go to waste.
After finding the matching heels to the dress I went out off my room, it was 8 PM already, before going out my belly begged for some food again. Guess who was at the kitchen. Bang Christopher Chan. "Hey Y/N- wow! You look... different." I laughed hard at his remark, do I look that bad without makeup? He couldn't stop staring me, lingering his eyes on the exposed chest area, that might have made me a bit self conscious, but no man was gonna make me feel bad tonight. This night was about me winning and not owing it to anybody else. "Yeah I'm going out with some friends, they told me to look nice" he smirked, maybe he saw right through my lie "You don't have o get all dressed up to look nice, without all that you're already perfect" did he just flirt now? How bold.
Ignoring his uncomfortable comment I open the fridge and do my own hunt for food, there were some yogurt and one slice of pizza. Pineapple pizza. It is an emergency, guess I'll have to eat it. Chan judges me as I struggle to eat the slice without ruining all my makeup. It's tough being a girl... HEHE. "Bye Chan, don't wait up for me." "Oh dear, I will, don't worry."

As I step outside my uber is already waiting for me, walking to the casino with this outfit just wouldn't work, heels are still a tad difficult to walk on. When I enter the rear seat the driver keeps staring at me, like he desperately wants to chit chat but I cut him off by putting by earphones on and start to listen to my favorite singers-insert here your fav song- ignoring his attempt to distract me. As I said, no one will get in the way of my perfect night.

As I am reaching closer to the casino my heart starts to thump, do I always get nervous before entering here or is it only today? The blinding lights draw people closer, amateurs, pros and even dangerous folks. It really is a beautiful place.

Unlike the last time my first gamble is the roulette, something about it is still a mystery to me, a few commoners gather around and start betting, without doing anything special I choose my lucky number ~insert your lucky number~. As I eagerly wait for the ball to choose a spot my eyes catch a pair of eyes staring right at my face, creep. A lot of angry murmurs start and I feel they are being directed right at me, did I just win? OooOh man I did. Suckers!!!! I happily grab all my chips and skip to the next game, will I wipe out the whole casino on just one night? Not that I personally mind, although it is bad to draw much attention, owners could want to have a talk, if you know what I mean.

I could wrap this delicious money on a few poker plays and leave, yeah that's a fine idea. It is almost like the poker table has been calling for me this whole time, an empty seat is only a few feet away when I spot one of ATEEZ's member from across the hall, do these guys live here or something? Ok maybe only one game and I rush out of here, they won't even recognize me anyways. The game starts and I am on fire, this will be easy, the players can't do a proper job at covering up their tells and that adds to the tranquility of this game, they might suck but a lot of money is on the table. It almost looks like they are letting me win, why in hell would anyone do that?

Soon there is only three people left, me included, it is obvious that they don't have good hands so I go all in for the fun of it. Surprise! I won. I gather all my chips and rush to the entry, but before I could, someone grabs me from behind. A rough object is being pointed to my waist and I am pretty sure, by personal experience, it ain't a toy gun.

I am so screwed.

----------------------------

No author's note today.

sorry for the late update

LOVE UUUUUU

Mandy