❥ 2

Y/N's POV- Present

I wake up to my father's screams, chill, that's just what it takes to get me out of bed. Surprise! I'm not a morning person. I make my way to the kitchen and find my dad holding a pan with what seems like delicious scrambled eggs, we always did this back home, morning coffee to prepare ourselves to a long day of work.

I noticed he looked a bit suspicious, like he was hiding something from me "Dad, is there anything you'd like to tell me?" Jackpot! He's totally hiding something, he made that face when you have a good hand and don't want to tell anyone. "No sweetie, just good luck at your first day at school" Arggh don't even remind me of that.

While I was getting ready to hell, my phone buzzed, I got a text from my best friend Lee Felix.

hotbff: hey mate! i have a surprise for ya

y/n: hey Felix, wth? should i worry for my life?

hotbff: maybe... jk. u going to school yet?

y/n: just now. gotta go.

I really gotta change his name on my phone. Maybe later. It's already 7:50 and school starts in 10 so... gotta run for it.

While I'm on the halls of the school I check the paper that shows which classes I have and, of course, the bell rings signaling that I'm in serious trouble. Even though I run as fast as humanly possible, the teacher already closed the door. I take all of my courage and knock on the door, a few seconds later my new professor opens it and stare my down. "May I know why you are late?" "I am terribly sorry miss, I got lost." She puffs a bit but let me in.

Standing in front of the whole class I try my best not to freeze up and introduce myself: "Hi, my name is Y/L Y/N, I'm 17 and I hope you treat me well."I do a little bow for formalities and get assigned to my new seat. That wasn't so bad. But then the whispering started "She's so hot! I heard she's from Australia, I'm so glad there's some fresh meat" Did I seriously just heard it right? The boys here got no shame!

After this class is over I make my way down the walk of shame, people really like to gossip, it's getting on my nerves. Ok, just need to put my things away and get to my next class, easy right? As I was putting my things away I hear squealing from girls, afterwards, a group of handsome boys appear. Guess what? You got it, the boys from the casino. Lucky me.

They are approaching me and I'm pretty sure this won't be friendly, the guy with red hair seems to be their leader and he's staring me up and down, he whispers to one of his friends and laughs. "Hey, I remember you from last night." this undeniably hot guy says and smirks. I give him my best puzzled look and pretend I know nothing. He approaches me, ignoring anyone else in the hall, until the point that his face is only inches away from mine.

We stare for awhile almost battling to see who will look away, suddenly he gets even closer to me, backing me up against the metal locker, I keep my stare "You looked so fine in that dress last night..." I have to admit, his voice gives me the chills, his smooth hair tickles my face warning me how close he is, all that goes through my mind is how hot he looks. Being totally entranced in his godly looks I barely miss his slender hands making its way to put my hair behind my ear, he nears me ever so calmly placing his lips on my earlobe. I expect anything from this guy but I didn't expect he would lick my earlobe in front of all of the girls in the school.What the hell is going on, who does he think he is!! While he played out this scene the whole school was watching, seriously, every girl was giving me the look. I couldn't feel more embarrassed than this.

Not long after, he kissed my cheek and walked away, earning a few congratulations from the boys and more squealing from the girls. When I thought they were all gone that Wooyoung guy gave me one last glare and probably the most terrifying smirk ever. I had to get away quickly and recover from the mental breakdown just now.

Maybe I should wash up and calm down at the bathroom, yeah why not? While my head was down in the sink someone aggressively pushed me to the ground. "Hey Aussie, who do you think you are? You just got here and you already flirt with my boyfriend" When I look up the most pathetic girl comes to sight, your typical mean high schooler, it won't be a problem to deal with her, and her minions.

I quickly get up and ask: "May I know who you and your boyfriend are? I'm new here, sorry for causing so much trouble" I show her my best puppy eyes and hope for her to give me some sort of info that might be useful "Oh, you don't know yet... He's Choi San the heir of the multimillionaire Choi inc., and I am Kim Sang Hee, his soon to be fiancée." Wow, look what I'm getting into, holy mama, really need to get out of here. "Oh Sang Hee unnie, I had no idea, forgive me." I can't believe I'm doing this on my first day, bowing to a complete mean girl.

Well I guess she got sympathetic and let me go, it could've been worse, for her, I mean. Ok gotta put this behind me and go to my next class. When I get there it's a different teacher so he asks me to introduce myself, while I'm doing it, my eyes notice the gang. Can't believe we have the same class, should I throw myself from a bridge now or later? God damnit!! The teacher assigns me a seat and I can't trust my ears anymore because if it's right maybe I should quit school already.

------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey readers! I might have overacted while writing this chapter but I hope it's good enough. I'll post the next chapter soon.