❥ 5

Y/N's POV- The next day

I was in a deep slumber, the bed was very warm and comforting, until someone pushed me to the ground. WHAT THE HELL! When I look up my eyes show the utmost rage and I meet an extremely dumb ginger who has a death wish "Felix, you are dead." I tackle him for the best reason ever: waking me up.

After a little bit of a struggle he pushes me off and shows me his stupid lopsided grin, this bastard thinks he got away. He has no idea what awaits him. "C'mon Y/N, it's your bestie here, aren't you feeling blessed to have me?" His cocky smirk was about to be punched out of his face when I heard someone clearing their throat, a blonde guy was suddenly standing next to me, holding my fist. Who let this random dude inside? "Daaaad! A burglar is in the house!" My dad comes rushing to my room, gun on his hand and when he sees the situation he let's out a low groan. "There is something I need to tell you, sweetie."

After Felix and the burglar left the room dad told me to sit down, he had some explaining to do. "I'm sorry sweetheart just couldn't find the time to tell you this, Felix's dad asked me a favor, to take care of him and his friend, Bang Chan, for the whole year." His expression seemed worried, as if he expected me to fight him over this, it's not my call, he knows what he's doing. "That's great dad! I'm glad you helped your friend out. You're lucky Felix is my best friend." I whispered the last part only to tease him, he looked satisfied by my answer.

Felix looked me over and showed me their uniforms, then it hit me. We are going to the same school, eventually ATEEZ will speak to them, in no time my secret will be out and about. Shit. "Go change already! I won't be late again because of you two." It was 7:45 AM and hopefully I won't be late.

We each have different classes on first period, it feels like this is the first time I actually pay attention to what the teacher is saying, with Mingi's notes I'm able to understand what is going on. The questions were worth it then. While the professor is explaining something I already got, my mind wanders to why did that Bang Chan guy tagged along to live with us, he's pretty hot if you ask me his body is in perfect shape and his face is nice to look at as well. But we will be living together, I guess we can become friends, if he knows Felix then he's probably not boring. Whatever.

At lunch time my stomach growls begging for food, crap. Guess who forgot to eat breakfast! As I'm putting food on my tray an aussie starts to bug me, poking my beautiful face. "Stop it or else..." He doesn't even take my threat seriously, this boy forgot about my self defense skills "Oooh I'm so scared of the pretty girl!" Gotta keep your cool, the whole school is here, no more enemies, please God. I finally finish to get all of my food and hurry to sit at an empty table, which it doesn't stay like that for too long, ATEEZ sits next to me. I almost choke on my broccoli.
You can't imagine the amount of death stares I receive in that moment.

Felix sees the faint look of despair on my face and comes to the rescue "Hey babe, who are this guys?" Oh he's playing that part, this will be interesting to watch. Hongjoong has a conceited look when he speaks about them "We are ATEEZ, big friends since childhood... And you are?" In no time my friend knows just what I wanted him to say "I'm Lee Felix, Y/N's boyfriend " The guys seemed so surprised, is it so hard to believe that I have a "boyfriend"? They are all shocked but there is one person who seems extremely suspicious, Wooyoung suddenly asks "Can you prove that somehow? Y/N never told us about you."

Oh fuck. That was totally unexpected, my bestie turns to me almost asking if we should go along with it or just confess the truth, and the thought of kissing my best friend is already gross but doing in front of the whole school makes it ten times worse. The hell with it! I can't let them win, my hand reaches out to his and give him a reassuring squeeze, he stares deeply into my eyes and reaches down to kiss me. I feel obligated to kiss back, can't say it was the most convincing lovers moment but we genuinely tried. (I can't believe the first kiss scene was like this, sorry y'all)

I can feel burning eyes on me while I'm kissing Felix, it wasn't my first kiss but it sure felt different, wrong, he's like a brother to me and he probably feels the same way. It isn't too long after his soft lips detach from mine, he gives me one last look and playfully asks if he can have my dessert, which I agree only because of his little effort now. Thankfully the boys seem satisfied with our act, some actually look disgusted but that is just rude, I was the one who suffered here and it was their fault. But that's only my point of view so...

A few minutes later the bell rings and we all have to go back to class, and by we I mean that ATEEZ will be in the same room as I again, it could be troublesome but hopefully with Felix on my side it won't be so hard. When we get there the teacher asks for the new students to introduce themselves, that doesn't include Bang Chan, apparently he's a senior so we won't have any classes together. My mind completely forgot that I was already seated with Park Seonghwa, will I have to stand this perv's lack of personal space again? It would be so simple if I could just stay with my best friend and pretend it's like the old days. Maybe in my dreams.

——————————
AUTHOR' NOTE

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!! 🥳
This was a bad ending, just didn't know how to continue so I'll leave it at that and return with more next time.
Love u beautiful readers 🧁
A 16 year old Mandy
Lol I feel old already