❥ 6

Wooyoung's POV- Present

I need to find a way to get closer to Y/N, it's hard to explain how she so easily caught my attention that day at the casino. Every move she makes is calculated, but the smile she gives after getting something she wants is something that captivate me, I desperately want for her to give me one of those smiles. Oh and that boyfriend of hers won't be much of a problem, it seems like it'll be easy to bribe him, soon the only one to call her babe will be me.

I sneakily text Seonghwa hyung to switch places with me, he turns around and give me a nasty smirk, his text tells me something that doesn't even make me blink "What do I get in return?" it can be hard dealing with someone who already has everything, but I always have the leverage on people, knowing what they desire the most, I thoughtfully send him a text saying: " You can have the Veneno's keys by tomorrow". It was a tough choice but I really want to win over Y/N's heart, and I will do what it takes to get what I want.
Seonghwa looks stunned by my text, but in no time he accepts it and stands up, the teacher doesn't even dare to throw him a glare. We are powerful and it's common knowledge, no one messes with us, another reason to why Y/N is so attractive in my eyes, she doesn't give a damn about who we are.

The now gleaming with joy teenager gives me a firm handshake and we switch places, leaving a doubtful pretty girl next to me. She pretends to be focused on the lecture, so not fun, I decide to torment a bit with her "I know what you did yesterday" not a single response. Maybe I have to spell it out for her "Why did you let me win?" She flinched a little at my sudden question. Now we're talking. All I want is for her to fall deeply in love with me and be mine, is that too much to ask?

Y/N's POV- Present

So Wooyoung knows. I thought he was stupid, it was bad of me to underestimate him, but good to know that he isn't a total airhead. I don't even have to wonder why he switched places with his friend, it's been clear from the beginning he's been eyeing me, I've noticed it and started to analyze him as well . He probably has something planned so it's important to stay suspicious, for now. "I felt bad for crushing you that night" Oh dear, hard saying this with a straight face, it couldn't be further from the truth. He started to chuckle at my remark, I am so funny ha ha. His lips curl in a smirk and his eyes shows pure lust, really scary dude man.

His hand touches mine and he looks deeply into my eyes, pretty sure he is trying to seduce me here but it ain't gonna happen to me. He comes to lean in and softly speaks "I didn't buy your little act today" by the time I start to ask him what he means the bell rings and I simply take that as an god given escape to this unlikely calm situation. As I'm leaving, my boyfriend comes, takes me by the hand and whispers in his deep as the ocean voice "Couples walk home together, right?" he gives me the cutest wink, totally contradicting how he sounded just now, and we flee the school with his creepy friend following behind us.

By the time we get home I am already mentally exhausted, it has been some stressful couple of days with the whole "ATEEZ wants me dead" deal, and all my body needs is this moment is a hot bath. Feeling the water gushing on my head is what finally makes me relax, soon the bathroom starts to get foggy and I lose myself on deep thoughts over what I could possibly do to escape from ATEEZ claws.

Suddenly everything seems like it's part of a movie scene, the door to the bathroom opens and that fricking dumbass named Bang Chan enters with a tranquility, clearly not even noticing his surroundings but when he raises his head our eyes meet. "DON'T YOU DARE LOOK!" is all I can manage to say in that instant, hoping for things to go my way.

Felix's POV- Present

Being on someone else's house, even if it's your friend's, it's still really weird. I'm surprised Y/N hasn't complained about two guys living in with her, maybe she got soft for Bang Chan, wow that would be an interesting power couple. Thinking about that reminds me we still have to keep up with the whole "we are dating" act, and if I have to kiss that crazy ass girl again I'll run back to Australia.

While I'm fixing my clothes on the closet I hear some yelling, meh... probably just a cockroach or something. One thing that is really annoying me is her cellphone, someone just keeps texting her, maybe I should check it out... it could be an emergency from her father. Who knows. I make sure she isn't coming my way and grab her cell.

~4 new messages from unknown number~

u/n- hey angel

u/n-it's Hoongjoong btw <3

u/n- just wanna know if you're coming over tonight

u/n- the boys miss some actual competition...

WHAT THE? WHO IS THIS HOONGJOONG? WHY IS HE SO FLIRTY? why do I care?

Should I do something about this? She might actually kill me if I do, but I get worried sometimes, Y/N always acts so tough and says she doesn't need any help, what if she's in real trouble?? Maybe I need to stay out of this, she would tell me if she wanted my help. Can't avoid but feel like there is something really wrong with this guy. Only this one time, if I ever read some bull like that again someone will end with a broken hand.

I leave her phone where it previously was and continue to take care of my own business, which is what she would want, for sure.

-------------------

Yes it's over, I have to leave a little mystery for the next chapter... sorry

Not the most exciting one so far but I'm still developing the story so, hang on there.
Don't be silent readers!! I'm so eager to know your opinions, please let me know.
love u all

Mandy