❥21

Y/N's POV - Present

I usually am a kind of person who thinks ahead, cares about the consequences of my actions but whenever I am around them all of my common sense just goes out the window. I am hypnotized by those deep brown eyes that hold so much emotion in them, it has been only two weeks that I've known this boy yet he's already on top of me and on my bed. How did I let this go so far? I am supposed to hate his guts, I feel ridiculous, the odds that he is only playing with my feelings right now is tremendous. We are in the middle of a very passionate kiss when I shove him off of me, those same eyes abruptly open and confusedly stare at me "What's wrong princess? Am I too hot for ya? Are you still feeling unwell? Do you need a doctor?" I only frown at his constant questions, giving him a pissed off glare, now, how do I explain to him that I need him out of my house to try and think straight again? The simplest way I guess... "Just get out Wooyoung, if anyone comes back there's no way I'll be able to convince them that you're just here to check up on me." the lust in his eyes easily dissipate by the mention of the people I live with and is replaced by an upset frown and a sigh "If that is what you truly want, then I'll leave." Do I actually want him to leave? I sure as hell didn't want for him to stop our little make out session... Of course, my hesitation isn't unnoticed by the silver haired boy who swiftly holds me close again allowing me to remember how sweet he smells, how fluffy his hair is and how perfect his lips feel against mine. After a long kiss he sneakily bites my bottom lip while holding me, I let out a small moan and he smirks over my lips, this simple move triggers me to breaking point, he's too hot to resist, I push him down onto the bed and lustfully stare at him for second until we both get startled by the sound of the front door being opened.

Most people freeze up when shit hits the fan but I can always think fast at alarming situations and this was certainly one of them. I quickly get off Wooyoung and shove him into my closet sending him death glares warning him to stay still and quiet, he doesn't even have the time to agree. I hastily jumped back onto my bed and pretend to be asleep, classic move Y/N. I hear the, previously closed, door open and my heart beats out of my chest, who needs the thrill of gambling when you could have almost the same nerve wrecking feeling when you could get caught like this. The person comes closer to me and caresses my cheek in a delicate and loving way, after a while I feel wet lips press against mine ever so softly, my eyes refuse to open and I simply respond to the light peck, still playing the part I slowly open my eyes and look confusedly at the extremely gorgeous blonde in front of me "What happened Chan oppa?" he looks surprised at the sudden use of honorifics and murmurs the word oppa before answering me properly "Well, you hit your head pretty hard on that weird beam." I notice he is trying his best to hold back his laughter, oh boy you're in for a long if you think you can mock me like that "Why is oppa laughing at me? Do you hate me oppa?! I always knew I wasn't smart enough for you!!" I fake a broken sob and he hysterically laughs at my terrible impersonation of our very expressive female classmates. After our laughing fit dies down I tell him I have to put some proper clothes on, he tries to argue saying that I could just walk around naked and I snap forcefully making him leave the room, he tells me over the door that he'll get lunch ready for the both of us. Okay I just dodged a bullet here. Oof.

After the blonde Aussie leaves with a huge grin plastered across that handsome face of his I let out a breath of pure relief, I lock the door and rush to the closet where an amused Wooyoung stares me up and down, it's then I realize I was only wearing my oversize shirt and panties, no no no it's too soon for him to see this much of me, my hands immediately cover his pervy eyes and lead him toward the window "This is the moment for you to NOT turn around and leave this house peacefully, without me smacking your face. I'll see you tomorrow at school and let's remember I'm a member of Stray Kids now." After my not so delicate whispering the boy obediently jumps off the window but not without stealing a quick glance back at me, I try my best to contain the urge to scream my lungs out at him. Now that this matter is done I'll take a nice shower to clean this unholiness off my body.

The quick shower made me remember that I didn't go to school today and will have to catch up with every one of the assignments I've lost, what a pain. When I'm finished I put on some comfy clothes, since I probably won't be leaving the house anytime soon, sweatpants and a oversized hoodie are in check. The smell of frying food is noticeable as soon as I leave the bathroom, this time I carefully walk towards the kitchen avoiding at all costs going near the stupid beam again, right there in front of the stove stood a graceful and a tad sweaty Bang Chan. Mafia leader, friend, student, boyfriend, cook and a criminal as well. Boyfriend material traits if you ask me. "What're cookin there mate? Smells pretty good." I start to come closer to his delicious food but he shoves me away with his foot, I yelp, lightly upset by the sudden aggression (JK) "It's not finished yet, go put the plates and stuff on the table. Hey, don't look at me like that." he's so concentrated on his precious food that I laugh at his strange demeanor, he's the boss I am only following his orders "Yes, sir!" I earn a frustrated groan from the pretty boy who hushes me out off the kitchen. It's like his own sanctuary or something. Weirdo.

When the chef finishes up the food he takes it to the living room with a proud look across his face "Damn Chan oppa, you look like a mom looking at her newborn baby." he snickers at my remark and put down the food before he drops it, he mumbles a nonchalant "funny" but I simply ignore his rudeness. In front of me is a neat plate with all sorts of vegetables, there's an egg and it seems like there is also meat underneath, it looks delicious and I'm starving so, time to dig in. "Hey there! Aren't you even gonna ask what it is or appreciate my effort to cook all of this for us??" Someone's a bit too sensitive today "Sorry Chan, it's just that I'm really hungry. All of this looks er...  amazing! What is this stunning dish called?" man, this guy is a true show off, a smirk instantly settles on his pretty plump lips and he looks a bit shy as he presents his food "This is a classic Korean dish called Bibimbap and it's the first time I've made it for anyone else beside myself so... How does it taste? Is it terrible?" Time to play with him a little bit, even though my belly is crying out for food I take my time to get my fork and knife and slowly pick a piece of the meal that looks more appealing to me, as a slow eater I'm used to chew a lot so that adds up to building up the suspense, when I finally swallow I scrunch up my face and look away from him, pretending to be disgusted by the food, then I turn to see him with his head down, all of that charisma that was so evident on his face suddenly disappears. Not being able to contain my hunger any longer I tell him the truth "Come on Channie! It's incredible, everything tastes so fresh and yummy, congrats..." he doesn't say anything else to me and just stares darkly at my smiling face I think I hear him whispering something like "I'll take that smile off your face" but I can't be 100% sure, as I'm about to continue eating he rapidly gets out of his seat and forces a rough kiss. I'm left stunned for while as he just goes back to eating. This guy... what the actual fuk.
The whole lunch is quieter, maybe because he still wasn't over my mean response, when we finish it we help each other out on cleaning the dishes and settle on watching a movie to reward ourselves after going through the enormous pile of dishes. Cuddling with Chan in my couch isn't news to me but it's great regardless, we both pick a horror movie that doesn't seem that scary and play close attention to the screen for the first twenty minutes. Since this time we are alone and the movie sucks Chan decides to tease me and place light bites to my right earlobe this time I know better and shut my mouth pretending like it had no effect at all and that I was too focused on the movie  to notice it. Not too later he roams his hands around my waist and hips finally resting it on my thigh. "Babygirl, I know you're not into this movie, let's do something fun instead." His sweet voice and hot breath hitting my face makes a chill rush through my body and it's hard but I resist it just to tease him further but I guess he has the same thing in mind, his skillful mouth glues to my neck and leaves me breathless. I never would've expected that my dad was released early from work and that he would walk into this unpleasant scene, things can't be easy all the time, especially not for me.
Here I go again.

———————•—————•—————
_____
Hey beauties
Edited cause it had even cringier (not a word) moments 
Well, sorry for not updating last week.
Please do comment and vote, this chapter especially for tough to write so I'd like some feedback, can you do it? Hehe 😉
Mandy out!