❥20

Y/N's POV- Present

The bright sun invades my room to warn me of all of the events of this previous insane week, thinking that I'll have to go to school with the two mafias I'm in, is kind of intense. Nothing I can't deal with, lying and betrayal first thing in the morning, a piece of cake. After taking a good stretch I check the time on my phone but instead I get blown away with the amount of text messages I've been sent. About 200 from two chats I've just entered, this might be the utmost weirdest thing that has happened so far. I should take a peek on what these eight weirdos are talking about.

HOT GUYS AND NEW GIRL

Seonghwa: where's Y/N? Have any of you even looked for her?
San: yea, I miss her cute face...
Yunho: do u guys think she was able to trick those kidz?
Jongho: if it was up to her flirting skills she never would be able to do that. She sucks.
Hongjoong: there is no point in looking for her, I'm sure she's safe.
Wooyoung: Y/N... pls be safe and call me as soon as u see this.

Ok, I've seen enough, it's early in the morning but since he asked it so worriedly I should call him right away. The phone rings about four times and as I'm about to give up a raspy voice responds my call sleepily "Who wishes to disturb me in the middle of my beauty sleep? If it's you Mingi I'll send someone to kill you..." I laugh at this not at all scary threat and it seems like our Sherlock has realized it isn't his friend bugging him but the girl who just last night was kidnapped by his enemies. "Y/N!! You're ok?" I almost feel bad for waking him, his voice is laced with such concern but I don't miss my chance to mock him a little bit " Well, not because of you, but I'm perfectly fine. Don't worry your pretty head over it. We'll talk later at school, sorry for ruining your beauty routine." I hang up before he has the chance to say any more nonsense, maybe I also couldn't deal with his sexy voice so early in the morning anymore. Maybe.

After ending the call my belly calls out desperately for food, I'm well aware how I don't function properly if I'm hungry so my feet immediately take me to the appealing kitchen. It's weird to get a quiet moment in this house, it used to be a common thing but with these two boys life here changed, the hallway is dark and I can barely see what's ahead of me even knowing the structure of this house inside out. Being the clumsy person I am, the giant beam in the corner goes unnoticed by my blinded eyes and I forcefully hit it head on. The next moment I am on the cold ground and can't think straight, the already dark room turn into complete darkness, my head spins and I feel hurt more than anything.

Bright. Shining so bright like a perfectly sculpted diamond. My mother's smile brought me a feeling of safety as soon as I saw it for the first time, her beautiful eyes sparked in a way that seemed unreal, like no other had. She was beautiful, no one could deny that, the few times she told me about her life in high school it felt like a cliché story. But one day she came to me more serious than usual, her usually calm façade was gone and it looked like she was on the verge of breaking down, " S-sweety, mom has to tell you something before it's too late, do you promise you will listen carefully?" I couldn't understand exactly what was going on but what else could I do but agree to whatever she asks? I nodded and prepared myself to whatever she was about to tell me, " When I was a couple of years older than you I was a nasty bitch, me and my friends were pure evil, if we ever saw anyone that looked in the slightest a bit broken and frail we would target them mercilessly. I'm ashamed of what we did sweetheart but now we are paying the price, my dear friends and myself are the ones being targeted now. There's no scaping from him..." She started to break down right then, even though I thought she was repugnant at that moment I couldn't dare to say anything to her, those pretty orbs looked so empty and filled with regret, if I only knew she was right I would've done something, told someone but I didn't. I let her die." Honey, I'm sorry I couldn't be someone you could look up to, be nice to your dad ok? Promise me one thing" that moment she tried her best to look composed , even with make-up running down her flushed face she still looked prettier than all of the stars in that dark empty sky, after taking a big breath she spoke up confidently " Promise me you'll take care of your dad and yourself. Forget all about me. Please baby, mommy loves you so much, please baby don't cry." she cleaned up my tears hastily and left our home forever, just like that.

Alone. I felt so lonely that day. Dad was at the station, as usual, Felix was playing video games unaware of the not so silent cries next door. Mom left after showing her true colors and I couldn't even move, I stayed gripped to my knees until dad arrived home. His tired eyes opened up in surprise when he saw his usually not so emocional daughter crying every liter of water left in her body, he shook me asking what was wrong and I couldn't answer him, maybe I didn't want to. That was the moment I regret the most in my entire life. Later that day, dad put me to sleep and wondered where his dear wife was, after a thousand calls he decided to go around the city looking for her. When he received the news of her murder he forgot about everything, even breathing became a tough job then, his world crumbled down on him and there was nothing he could've done to save her. For so long he thought it was his fault for not keeping a closer eye on her, but she did it to herself and I only made it easier for her to be gone.

A couple of months after her death other women were murdered as well, a serial killer was on the run in Australia and everyone was afraid. Fear. Many precautions were taken for none of that to happen again but it happened anyway, the killer was smarter than the police. The day Felix's mom died was when I knew I had to leave this place, I couldn't stand everyday wondering what could've happened if I ever told my dad about the reasons behind all of the murders, I had to get out of there.

Soft. Smooth fingers trace my half-asleep features, a touch so familiar, just the way mom used to caress my hair before I went to sleep. Mom. Mom. Mom! Mom!! It's all my fault! She would've been here if it wasn't because of stupid and selfish me. Come back mommy, I miss you so much, I am sorry, so sorry.

I reluctantly and slowly open my eyes, only to be blinded by the bright sunlight in my room. All of this feels like a stupid dream, "You're finally awake, do you know how loudly you snore?" what the hell is this prick doing in my bedroom, I try to kick his pretty face but his cute hands filled with rings stop me from squirming. "Hey Y/N, you hit your head pretty hard this morning, do you feel ok? Do you want anything?" "Yes! I want you to GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE! BURGLAR! GET OUT STUPID BURGLAR!" an exasperated Wooyoung covers my big mouth and tells me to shut up, who does he think he is? "Y/N calm down, I'm only here because your two 'friends' went to school regardless of your injury and I was worried sick about you..." his sweaty hand was still covering my mouth so I take advantage of that and bite his yummy hand. Oops.

After explaining to this wuss what happened after he left me for dead on the, strong, hands of the enemy he suspiciously stares at my soul, when I can't take it anymore I just slap him across that handsome face of his "Wake up dumb dumb, what you lookin at?" the boys just takes a big sigh and starts the questioning "You are now in SKZ because you are dating THE leader Bang Chan AND he is living, with another member, under the same roof as you and your captain of the police father?" I hold my chin and look off into nothingness wondering if that's all and nod back at him. A worried looking boy holds my shoulders and intensely stares at every feature of my face, lingering a little too long on my lips "Like what you see?" instead of pulling away he only comes closer, a rush of adrenaline courses down my body and I wonder how he was able to enter my house and how did I allow him to sit on my bed like he owns this place.

What I'm really questioning is why did I let him go so far, Wooyoung was basically on top of me in my bed and he was going to kiss me. I could've stopped him. Things were already so confusing with Chan and now him, what the hell is going on with me? Why am I just letting these boys do whatever they want to me? When did I turned so soft? I couldn't think about anything else but how Wooyoung's soft and wet lips fitted perfectly with my previously dry ones, the way he moaned a bit when I bravely bit his lower lip, how his tongue shyly entered my mouth. How his firm hands roamed all over my barely covered body, his eyes were filled with something I've got to so used to seeing these past few days: lust.

For some reason, I didn't want him to stop.

————————-
AUTHOR'S NOTE

heyo! This wasn't edited so there might me some grammar mistakes, srry.
Oh, what about the ending? Did you guys liked it this time, it's not a cliffhanger for a change. ;)
Am I evil? Meh
Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it and comment whatever you feel like it's necessary
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Love ya
Mandy