❥ 11

Y/N's POV- Present

I can't believe it. The cards don't lie but it sure seems like they are smiling to me, for some magical reason I won, yes I surprisingly won against a mobster, was this the right call? It's ok if you don't believe me, he couldn't believe it as well, his eyes went so big when we saw who had the wining hand. "You won" he said, in a normal situation a big smile would be plastered across my face but this time I keep my cool and wait for his next move.
Saying my heart is racing is too little to explain this thumping machine on my chest, nervousness hitting me big time, this Jung Donghae dude is freaking me out by his malefic grin. "Y/N you have proven to be quite useful for me, I'll give you an offer you won't be able to refuse." As he says that the eight boys start to give each other some meaningful looks, it's like they know what will happen to me and maybe they even pity my situation. Or I'm just imagining things? "Sir, please, I am sure I won't be worthy of your time. I'm not special." PLEASE LET ME GO. An evil sinister laughter fills the room, this sounds like the most terrifying thing I've ever heard, even worse than that time I overheard a  loud couple on the janitor's room, yeesh. "Little girl you have beaten me, I admit that, and you dare to say you aren't worthy. You think too lowly of yourself. Your father must have forgotten to say 'I love you' every night, hm?" Who does this bastard thinks he is?! Crap, I fell right onto his trap by reacting this badly at such a stupid comment. What was I saying about keeping my cool? Didn't work apparently.

After a while of intense staring, the boss tells me to sit down, which I am obliged to do, and he starts to explain that so called offer he has. " Work for me. Be our spy." He leaves no room for me to respond, I can only listen without protesting to whatever he says and agree, remembering the fact that there are about four guys pointing shiny guns at my pretty face, no biggie, right? This is terrible. "There is a certain group that has been catching my attention and they need to be brought down. You need to convince them you should enter their mafia. Is that alright with you?" Again, I only nod and pretend this is totally fine with me. Suddenly Hongjoong approaches us and I just want to punch his face, how are they able to hide the tiny fact that they are involved with the mafia for Christ's sake? The hot red head has a solemn look on his face, is it sadness I sense from him? Not caring about what the actual leader will think he touches my shoulder in a comforting way while he shows me a photo on his phone. WHAT THE...

On Hongjoong's phone is the photo of a beautifully familiar blonde, he is wearing a black hoodie but his face is still recognizable, but why am I looking at a photo of my newest house member? "This is Bang Chan and I have heard he lives with you, which makes this easier for you. He is the leader of a mafia called Stray Kids, currently your job is to lure him, the way you prefer, and enter his group. After accomplishing that you will report to us everything you learn. Understood?" Ok this is the time I hold my sigh and answer the most sad "Yes, sir.".

When our chat is done Donghae and the other guys with those aggressive weapons leave the room, which leads to me staring up to eight dangerously handsome boys. Mingi is the first one to sit down next to me and I don't even mind that he is softly holding my hand and looking at me so tenderly, without allowing it, hot tears start to flood down my face. My vision is so blurred, it feels like my whole world crumpled again, nothing no one can say will make me feel any better. A few silent minutes of my crying get interrupted by a sweet voice "Y/N, I understand this is a tough time, if you allow me I would like to help you get this task finished fas-" "YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND! ALL I WANTED WAS A NORMAL LIFE GOD DAMNIT!" I couldn't take it anymore, my body entered into adrenaline mode and got up, my fist going for it again, this time the target was a way prettier face: Wooyoung's face.

The room is filled with swearing and bodies grabbing each other (hehe), San has a very strong grip around my waist "Let me go you pervert!" "No way I'm losing this chance, princess." my eyes meet his, he has that look that makes girls in my class faint over, for a good reason, and he gives me a sexy smirk to complete the three course meal. Yummy. WHAAAAAT AM I SAYING. Soon my body gives out and I am officially unable to resist the hold of this greek god holding me. I hate to say this, but San puts me down on the sofa and even asks me if I'm ok. Of course I am not ok but whatever, not like any of them actually care. Almost as if they are reading my mind Yunho kneels down before me and says lowly "We care about you Y/N, please trust us, we will help you keep your family save. That's what you want right?" his eyes are sincere, I can tell he isn't lying. Feeling all the pressure that has been placed on me slowly going away I hold the defined frame of Yunho, yes I am so desperate I'm hugging my enemy. Leave me be, ok?

ATEEZ stands before me with sad eyes, maybe they actually acknowledge the pain I'm going through. As  we all start to quiet down after some intense minutes of throwing hands, my eyes are drawn to the oldest member. Seonghwa has a weird wicked look across his face, this boy is clearly up to something, I notice he is holding something behind his back and I'm now I am officially scared for my life. "Babe, I have one last surprise." You wouldn't believe the look he has right now, it's almost as scary as the one the mobster gave me. He shows me a delicate pink silk dress on his big attractive hands (srry I like hands a lot). "For your first mission." I chocked on my saliva when I saw the size of it, almost sure it was a child's dress.

What did I get myself into? 

------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

LATE UPDATE SORRY GUYS :(

mAN, argh, did this suck? I didn't want to rush this chapter, took me one hour to write this. 

I'm not part of a mafia so... kindahardtowritethisstuff not complaining tho.

If you guys have something you think could be better don't hesitate to tell me. I need second opinions.

ANYways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Mandy <3