❥18

Wooyoung's POV- Past

Everything was going as I had planned, two EXO members were missing though. At first I didn't think much of it but when Chanyeol and Lay arrived I knew something was about to go down. The game was going smoothly until Y/N decided to piss them off by going all in, maybe I didn't make it clear enough for her how dangerous they actually are, so it was my fault but they took her gesture as a disrespect to their authority. As I already expected they made the call of shooting at their problems.

Everything went by on a blur, Y/N suddenly started to feel really sick, they most definitely tampered her drink,  eventually she probably lost the ability of telling people apart  given the fact she clumsily leaned on a very excited Kai who certainly liked being grabbed by such a gorgeous woman. I tried looking for anyone standing out in the middle of the crowd, a big smirk was played all over Chanyeol's face, when I noticed what he was reaching for in his trousers it was almost too late for me to grab my own gun and try to shoot as precisely as possible in such a short amount of time. All I hoped for was her safety, even though my heart was telling me to dash out, I knew that this was a battle I couldn't afford to lose. It was almost like I had to pretend I didn't see Kai holding her pretty waist and carrying her, bridal style, towards the exit. There was nothing to be done.

I failed her. They had me cornered, there was simply nowhere to run, even with all the chaos of crowds fighting to get out off this conflict, I still had one member surrounding me in each exit available. Their previously happy and easygoing looks were replaced by serious scowls that tried to calculate each move I could've possibly made. Suho was the one who, still aiming at me with his firearm, came and talked to me. "It seems you really want to disrespect me tonight, Jung. Didn't your daddy teach you not to put your hand in the lion's mouth?" this man was downright scary as he kept talking with a sly smirk, not as much as my own father but he did an excellent job as a terrifying mobster. Not wanting to make matters worst I kept quiet, while also trying not to shit my pants and run away, waiting for what he truly wanted from me. "That girl of yours could be useful to us, you wouldn't mind if we borrowed her, right? Well, I guess you have no choice, it's her, or you." Of course I desperately wanted to say I would go in her place, let them torture me endlessly until I spit out my guts and not letting them ever even touch one strand of her hair, but I couldn't do that.

One thing I learned in the mafia is that you don't ever, not even if your life is at stake, rat out on family. Yes, precious' Y/N's life is actually at stake here but the amount of information she knows is undeniably insignificant compared to what I know, but there is a slight problem with them taking her. EXO is an ally to Stray Kids, she is in their hands now.

>O<

Y/N's POV- Present

My head hurts. A quick flow of confusing memories start to pop up in my mind uncontrollably, it seems like my head could easily explode. I slowly start to open my eyes, it's when I finally realize I am tied up, arms and legs, to an incredibly uncomfortable wooden chair. I instinctively try to scream for help but my mouth has been taped, too tightly to even part my lips. My eyes urgently search for any way of escape from this tiny confining room, I am instantly drawn to a security camera that is clearly noticeable on the upper corner of the crimson wall. Loved the color of this room,  we'll probably match in no time.

A few minutes after waking up someone finally decides to come and check me out in person. The sound of a heavy metallic door opening up is already enough to make my blood pressure increase exponentially, a dark but sweet voice speaks loud enough only for me to hear "What went on in your that pretty brain for you to think it'd be a good idea winning out against a bunch of mobsters?" still behind me the man rips out the tape and allows me to take a big breath before answering him "I-i-I didn't know they were bad guys." I tried my best to look as innocent as possible, that was when I finally got a decent look at his face. Life is unfair, this guy here was probably a person who loves to inflict pain on others, killing and torturing surely are part of his many hobbies but he can do all of that but with only a single stare. His small alluring eyes drowns on mine and I cannot feel anything but fear. Why did someone so good looking, smoking hot and at the same time cute, could've entered such a terrible lifestyle?