❥ 10

Y/N's POV- Present

I lost consciousness. I can suppose a stranger took me somewhere and drugged me. After what felt like a few minutes sleeping I start wake and to regain awareness of my surroundings, it's so dark here, my body feels numb. I am laying down on a very comfy sofa. Complete silence, which is pretty odd, almost like the room is soundproof, oh man. Will I die right now? Who would've guessed my innocent gambles get me killed... me, but maybe ignoring that fact was my specialty.
Without knowing exactly how long I was left laying down, a door opens. A large suited man grabs me and forcefully takes me to a dark hallway, my body can't resist his strong grip, should I start praying now? As we reach the end of the hall I feel a bit more relaxed, if I gather all my strength now maybe I can punch this jackass, focusing on putting my thumb out of my fist I throw my best right hook to his ugly face. Ha! He didn't even expect it, it was enough to make him hold his head for a couple of seconds, this was my only shot. Ok, where can I run to? Aimlessly running will do for now. Not a minute later the big dude finds me and holds me by the waist, this was the worst plan ever geez. "Nowhere to run to young lady. Let's go meet the boss." Boss? What have I gotten myself into? And why the heck did he just put me on his back like I'm a sack of potatoes?
No more running for me. The fatso takes me to a door and puts me back down warning me not to try anything stupid, as if I wouldn't if the chance appeared. Behind that door laid my fate, hopefully this airhead wouldn't be the last thing I see before I meet mom. When the door opens loud noises can suddenly be heard, my guess that the rooms are soundproof were right, people are cheering and the clinking of glasses fill the air. It smells like booze and cigarettes, disgusting, reminding me of the place I was before getting kidnapped. All the faces turn to me when the giant closes the door, none of them looking any familiar, maybe they won't kill me. Just maybe.
After being told to sit at a random chair in the corner of the room my kidnapper goes to another room and leaves me here with nothing to do, probably not safe to try and escape, not with all these unknown guys staring me down quite aggressively. In what seems like a century the only person I recognize comes back with a few familiar faces, my eyes betray me, is this for real?
ATEEZ looks right back at me with huge grins on their faces, all of them are bearing expensive looking clothes, if the situation wasn't as tense I'd my fanning myself over how extremely attractive they all look now. But them being here only confuses me more. Behind the eight boys is one particularly handsome older man, he's old enough to be my father and is just as classy as all of them. Suddenly he is approaching me and I break a sweat, my mind keeps telling me this won't end well, his presence is different from any other it's clear to me that he is someone these guys respect. This guy's look is for real man so handsome, although his presence is quite intimidating I don't let him make me flinch as he comes closer and closer "Y/FN, right? My boys here told me you are a very skilled gambler, is that true?"  My boys? What does ATEEZ has to do with my kidnapper?  When he noticed I wasn't gonna fall for that rubbish of an attempt to make me talk the mister decided to properly threaten me "Y/N, if you are the smart girl they think you are you will comply to my demands. That means you will answer my questions and do as told, understand?" Before I get the chance to ignore him a gun is directly pointed at my head. "O-Okay Sir... what is your name?" If he was gonna do anything that dangerous he could at least tell me who he is. "I'm Jung Donghae, Wooyoung's father, and the leader of the biggest Korean mafia. It would be a smart thing for you to listen and obey to what I say."

That's how I ended up gambling against the biggest mafia of Korea and his pals. Saying I was under pressure was the hugest understatement of my life, did this bad guy want me to beat him or not, which outcome will lead to me getting out of this alive? I'll tell you, this Donghae didn't suck at cards like his friends here, makes sense after all, he is a mobster, speak of the devil and he speaks to you "Were you aware that I own that casino you so love to frequent?" Of  course he owns it, the whole town is probably his "No, I had no idea, it's really nice" Unlike you. Eventually it is only him and me, one on one, my mind still hasn't settled on what move I should pull, until a familiar Wooyoung gets my attention. My eyes are entirely on him when he gives me the most passionate look and widely grins, somehow that's enough to make me go all in, no more doubts. I will win, no matter what. My pulse quickens as I begin to throw around some bold moves, the game is coming to an end.

The crowd starts to grow quieter so by the time we are at the endgame a pin drop could be heard. I can feel all eyes on me as my last hand is given, the cards are decent enough for me to win if the player across from me acts how I think he will, he seems like a prideful guy, someone who wouldn't let a simple little girl win from him. Oh I was clearly right, his tell finally appears, a scratch on his nape very obvious. Maybe too obvious, gotta play it safe and suppose he has a good set of cards with him. I look at all the chips my wins have brought so far and bet them all on my last hand, a set of "Ooohs" can be heard, the members I know start whispering among themselves probably saying how risky that just was. I'm getting impatient as the older Jung keeps staring at his cards thoughtfully "C'mon, afraid to lose for a girl like me?" his reaction tell me what I said hit the right nerve. He also goes all in.

Was I destined from the first time I stepped onto a casino to one day fully depend on my last hand of cards? This moment was  surely impacting my emotional state, hopefully it wasn't as clear to them as it was to me how much I was sweating at this moment of tension. There is no other way here for me unless to win, but if I win he won't just let me go. I'm stuck.

--------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry, it's not like me to be this evil.

Yes, you'll only find out if our girl will survive this on the next chapter. Be excited for it, I demand that!!!! JK 

I'm glad for my active readers, keep up the good work.

I didn't proofread this, if there are any mistakes don't mind and tell me. ;)

I LOVE UU

Mandy