❥ 8

Y/N's POV- Present

A whole week has passed since my first day of school. It's finally Saturday and it's time for me to forget about every weird thing that's been going on. Pouring rain can be heard outside, a pang of disappointment runs through me, I made plans to go cycling with dad today. Well we'll just have to do something else then. When I leave the warm covers my body instantly regrets it, I make the quick decision to take a hot shower before my courage disappears. After getting off the steamy bathroom I meet with a dumbfounded blonde looking me from head to toes. "Good morning Y/N" his raspy voice gives me chills, seems like we had the same idea, I reply him with a simple "Morning" and speedily get off his way.
Moments like this have been happening quite often, the fact that there's only two bathrooms in the whole house doesn't help me very much. As I roam around the kitchen my eyes draw to the clock, it reads 8:30 AM, man if I knew it was this early... Whatever, might as well just cook me some omelette, I'm starving. Being too focused on cutting the ingredients without chopping off a finger I don't even realize a male figure watching me from afar.
After I finish the dish for myself a sneaky hand goes unnoticed and grabs my plate "Hey!! What the hell?" Felix just stares at me while he takes a big bite from my delicious food. Big breathes, gotta keep calm in a tense situation, can't throw punches around just yet. Soon dad appears with the funniest bed hair asking the reason for all the screaming, as I explain the situation he dismisses my anger and asks me to cook three more omelettes for us. Knowing there's no reasoning with him I just comply and get to cutting again. When I'm distracted again I feel a body being softly pressed against mine, my head turns so fast and I'm faced with a bare clothed abdomen, my mind is unable to think rationally anymore. What in the world is going on???
That gorgeous laugh fills the air and I notice this defined stomach couldn't belong to anyone else, Bang Chan stares me down smiling while holding a cup "You were so focused, I didn't mean to scare you." I was speechless. A half naked dude just stood behind me right now, is this how it feels to live with animals?
After our family meal my mind keeps bothering me, reminding how hot the blonde Aussie looked. Dad comes to the rescue of my dirty minding and reminds me of our previous plans "Sweetie I'm sorry we can't cycle today. Also, the station is really busy these days so I'll have to go there today as well." I'm sorry world but it was very hard to keep the upset look from my face. He always leaves, sometimes questions pop into my mind, does he try to get away from me? Am I a constant reminder of my mother's death? Sometimes I can be so selfish, he already goes through a lot, it's not like he doesn't already have many problems.
After father left for the station I hurried and cleaned up the house, yes I can be a neat freak every now and then, it's comforting when everything is simply spotless. After all the cleaning I checked my phone, it was 11 AM and I felt the urge to leave the house, being aware that the rain wouldn't stop my mind kept reminding me how good it felt to win against ATEEZ. Should I stop by for just another game? It wouldn't hurt anyone.
Maybe later.
I find myself extremely bored when my bro comes out of nowhere and scares the crap out of me "Hey mate, me and Chan are gonna watch some movies. Wanna join?" I wiggle my brows and hold my hand to my waist and do the best snob girl pose possible (so srry bout this reader)"If you insist" he has that I don't insist face and we sit together on the couch. Not even five minutes after endlessly searching through Netflix my teeth start to chatter, the house is freezing cold. Chan, who was sitting next to me, noticed it and stood up to get us some blankets before he came back Felix gave me the look "Someone has a crush on you..." I pretend to ignore him and thank the blonde for his kindness.
We end up choosing The Purge (great movie btw) and it's got me quite intrigued, for some unknown reason Felix fell asleep, but me and Chan have our eyes glued to the screen. We might have gotten closer, don't blame me, it's really cold, his body seems so comfy I just want to lay my head on it. I seriously thought I stopped thinking like that towards him but I guess I'm wrong.
The tension in the air is clear, an intense scene comes and by impulse my hand grabs his, when I get nervous my body acts on it's own, not my fault. Of course it doesn't come unnoticed, his playful eyes linger on mine, while his left hand holds mine the other comes and reaches out to touch my face "You're beautiful Y/N" even though I am already sure of what he's doing my heart still races with every inch closer.
At first our lips only touch, but he deepens it in no time his kiss is soft and gentle, and I love it. I detach our hands to hold his face closer to mine, our mouthes are attracting like magnets. Eventually we have pull away to catch our breath , when it happens we lock eyes, I feel lost in his stunningly dark orbs. For a few seconds it's all we can do: stare at each other. My head is racing with thoughts, I've never kissed anyone like this before, my heart bursts with excitement. "You're hot Chan" the moment those words accidentally rolled out of my tongue I instantly regretted it.

—————————-

AUTHOR's NOTE
OMO 
What do ya think bout that!?
Did I cringe hard while writing this? Yes, so much.
Please don't be a silent reader, it's tough writing this and not get any feedback.
Hope you're excited for the next chapter :)
With lots of love, ❤️
Mandy