❥ 12

Y/N's POV- Present

I can't believe in these few minutes I've become part of an actual mafia, when did I get this unlucky? Oh, and I've already been assigned to an actual mission, what would mother think of this, and dad? Maybe now isn't the best time to question my life decisions and just deal with what is thrown at me, the case now is completely on the hands of this eight man in front of me. As I get back to reality Seonghwa stares me down angrily "TODAY Y/N!" I jump at his sudden change of personality, they were all being cute, seems like my grieving time is over and I must go get to work then. Amazing!

San shows me around the place, it all looks so luxurious and expensive like the secret basement of a mafia should look like, he is strangely quiet which is freaking me out. His eyes look void of any emotion as he shoves me inside a tiny room "Here you'll find basic stuff for you to look pretty enough for your target. Call me when you're done, don't take too long." complying to his order I enter and close the door behind me. There is a single bed in the room all tidy up, on the ground beautiful matching high heels wait to torture my poor feet, I notice an open door on the corner and direct myself to it, a makeup kit awaits me again. It sucks to think all of my effort to look pretty this night was in vain, only to do it all over again to match this gorgeous outfit. Before applying any products on my face I undress my mother's dress and put on the brand new clothes the boys gave me, for some reason I feel safe, I know they wouldn't put me through anything dangerous but is like I will never be able to fully trust any of them ever. My mind wanders around as I try my hardest to remember all the tutorials I've ever watched on light pink makeup.

Thirty minutes went by really quickly, my face looks brighter and more charming than usual, as I'm finishing the final touches someone enters the room probably to complain about me taking such a long time. Ignoring the person's presence I get too distracted with choosing the right color of lipstick that when he holds me from behind I almost have a stroke. Our eyes meet on the mirror and I see a sad looking Yeosang back hugging me, his prefect chin is carefully placed on my small shoulders and saying this is making me flush is, as usual, too little of an understatement, this boy is usually the one who has kept everything to himself and this sudden interaction is making me feel quite confused. "Y-Yeon" "Shh, you look incredibly dazzling, so just stay put." His breathing tickles my neck and the air seems harder to breathe, he doesn't budge even as I am showing him how clearly uncomfortable this is, it's almost like his grip only got stronger. "I need to get ready Yeonsang." After one big sigh he lets me go and I feel a bit cold, he gets out and, after a few minutes, San gets in and takes me from the room without saying as much as one word.

I am taken to a garage where there lays four Ferrari, two Lamborghini (one of them the Veneno Wooyoung gave to Seonghwa) and two incredibly stunning Mercebes Benz. The eight boys start to talk about the last details of today's plan, Hongjoong, Wooyoung, Jungho and me go in the Mercedes-AMG One. As the four of us enter the million-dollar vehicle, intense staring are being freely thrown at me, the leader starts to drive us to the mysterious place I'm supposed to meet this target of mine. Wooyoung seats next to me and puts his nasty hands on my chest earning a loud scream from myself "Where do ou think you are putting those hands?" he smirks widely and as I look down to his hands I finally understand what is going on, he has put a tiny listening device on my bra, but that doesn't excuse him from his dirty actions. "Y/N this earpiece is how we will communicate with you, in case anything bad happens we will warn you, we'll be right with you at all times." His long fingers trace my right ear and put the small object inside, he gives me a whole long stare and pushes my hair in front of my face and straightens it out. He is being weirdly kind today.

The gray-haired boy looks at me intently and licks his lips in a very sexual way, I almost immediately feel the need to turn around and hide from him, but before I get the chance he firmly holds my hand and puts in between both of us  "Your mission today is to get to know the enemy, show him your face and how pretty you are. Soon you will be a part of his mafia so don't go asking him stupid questions that might get you killed. Oh, play dumb and let him think you want him. Got it?" A snicker from Jungho can be heard on the front seat, it's clear to me today nothing of great importance will happen, just need to make sure not to do anything that could piss them or the target off and look like a nice piece of meal, of course. Hongjoong remains focused on the road but reminds all of us that I have zero experience with this kind of work and that I need some tips to make a guy fall for me. That's when the laughter actually grows, do I look like someone who doesn't even know how to flirt?

"You gotta show him some skin, ya know?"  Wooyoung, shamelessly wiggle his eyebrows and gives me a wink, all the while Jungho keep mocking me as well  "Guys love it when touch them too, smile and laugh at his stupid jokes, ok? ;)" their stupid comments make me want to knock em dead right here, my self control easily going away. It feels like years when Hongjoong tells us we've arrived, finally, before I leave he says one last thing "Don't ever mention us or the mafia in anyway, ok? Just socialize with him, have some fun and that's it. We'll know if you say anything you shouldn't." his menacing gaze through the rear view mirror scares me off the car. The night breeze hits my bare arms and legs, a fancy night club stands before me, this is it, my first mission starts now. The same rush I felt when I entered the casino so many times comes again, am I actually excited to do this?

Suddenly a soft velvety voice can be heard from my right ear "The guy you will be meeting is called Lee Minho, he is a member of Stray Kids mafia, it will be easy to spot him. Black and white striped shirt, dark blue hair, doe eyes and big earrings. Good luck Y/N, don't piss him off." After Wooyoung's amazing intel, the only thing I can hear is the heavy electronic music coming from the well-lit club, I make my way towards this alleged mission. The moment I step inside my nostrils get filled by the smell of booze and sweat, gross, various bodies are clinging to each other as they dance and I almost trip on someone's foot but, before it actually happens, a handsome guy around my age catches me. Target found.

Guess what? Lucky me was able to found this Lee dude in under five minutes, if this isn't a skill I don't know what is, and he's totally head over heels for me. How can I be so cocky and say that so easily? Well, not that I liked it, but he grabbed me by the waist, our eyes met and if I didn't know he was a mafia member I would've totally fallen for him, he's hot, not my fault. "Hey there, you gotta be more careful... What's your name cutie? I've never seen you here before." Damn his dark brown eyes are so very distracting, and that smile is simply the most honest one I've seen today. Maybe that doesn't count since I saw so much of ATEEZ today. "I'm Y/N and I really haven't been here before." He keeps grinning, his smile is so beautiful, while also taking us toward the bar to sit down and have a proper conversation. "Y/N is a nice name, it suits you, I'm Minho by the way."

After talking a bit about ourselves I find out that this is seriously the nicest person I've met so far in Korea, he is a sweet only child, loves to dance, listen to music and watch movies but it's insane to know that there is more to him than just this façade. Is this how he plays most girls? IF I actually went to this kind of places I would've thought he was such a boyfriend material kind of guy, maybe he could kill me if he had to, just thinking about that makes me want distance from him. It's like he could feel I so suddenly got tense "Cutie pie! Let's dance, c'mon." he intertwines our hands and takes me closer to all those people who look to be having a lot of... fun.

A few minutes after Minho takes me to dance I hear a deep voice ring on my right ear, "Show him you're having fun Y/N, you look really awkward standing there." Mingi is watching me? Are these guys like ghosts? I didn't notice any of them and I thought they wouldn't risk being seen by a mafia member, maybe this Minho doesn't know who they are, maybe I'm really on the dark here. Doing as told, for a change of pace, I start to follow the upbeat rhythm of the music, the boy in front of me, who is dancing so incredibly well, brings me closer to him so we are face to face (Minho is 172 cm so if he's taller or shorter than you adapt that ok? ;). This is too close, he is too hot. WHAT IS GOING ON.

It's like this boy doesn't give a care about anyone around him, he only has eyes for me and I can't find a way to look away as well, I almost freak out when his face start to inch closer to mine, his pinkish mouth stands closely by my right ear, his breath sending chills down my spine "Do you wanna go somewhere quieter, Y/N?" and I try my best not to scream.

----------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey there, beautiful readers.

What did you guys think about our newest character: Lee Minho?

If I didn't mention this before, this is an ATEEZ and Stray Kids fanfiction so these new guys who are showing up are part of SKZ. They are amazing, recommend you to hear them out if you haven't yet.

Was this chapter at least interesting? Let me know, ok? PLEASE.

LOVE YOU ALL

EVEN YOU, SILENT READER <3

Mandy