Chapter 26: The Blind Pig

Your P.O.V.

When you heard, oh so pleasant sound of the locked catches on Newt's case, you, Newt, Tina and Jacob just stood inside the shed for a moment, catching your breath.

"Right..." You heard Jacob mutter.

Suddenly he turned to you and stretched out his arm toward you, with your case in his hand.

"Here." He said smiling slightly.

"Oh, thank you!" You said while quickly grabbing your case and hugging it slightly.

"And... those things." Jacob said while pulling something out of his pocket.

Those were your, Newt and Tina's wands.

After everyone got back their wands you quickly bent down, opened your case and stepped inside not even bothering to close the lid behind you, desperate to check on your creatures. When you completely disappeared from the view, Newt went to check on his creatures too, leaving Tina and Jacob in the shed.

You quickly went down the stairs, into your shed. Without even taking off your coat you opened the door which led outside, scared of what you might see.

Quietly, you creeped outside. It looked just the same. There was no evidence of any fight, which was good. But it was suspiciously quiet. You began to get worried.

"Twinkie! Puffskein!" You called out in the silence.

Almost immediately you heard happy barking and roaring, coming from the cave. Sounds of different creatures filled your case. You started running toward the cave with a huge smile on your face. When Twinkie ran out of it you basically fell to your knees. Twinkie jumped on you and stared licking you. Puffskein ran toward you and wrapped her wing around you, in atempt to hug you.

"Oh, thank Paracelsus that you are alright! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen." You said.

While you were apologising, you didn't notice that all of your creatures surrounded you. Twinkie licked your nose making you laugh. What can be better than having your creatures beside you? Well, to have Newt beside you as well.

You happily looked around checking on every creature as they greeted you. Luckily none of them were harmed.

While you were enjoying the company of the beasts around you, Tina climbed inside your case to tell you that you all were safe and have to think of what to do now. But when she was about to walk out of your shed, she spotted three framed photos. Two of them of you. And one of Newt. Tina knew that she wasn't sure about her feelings for Newt, but she knew that she felt jealous when she saw your and Newt's hands intervened together.

Then Tina gathered herself together and walked outside. Immediately she saw an incredible amount of different creatures in one place, surrounding you. She felt this heavy feeling in her chest. Tina wasn't sure what it was, but it sure was related to you somehow.

When she finally remembered why she was here, Tina cleared her throat.

You immediately heard it and quickly turned your head toward the source of the sound, surprised to see Tina. All of your creatures protectively stood up. You looked at her in question. At this sight Tina tensed up.

"Y/n, we are safe now. Let's go." She said and walked inside the shed climbing out of your case.

"Okay... Be safe. Take care of each other." You said to your creatures and stood up.

You made your way inside the shed and climbed out of your case into Newt's. Then you bent down and closed your case. When you stood up you couldn't help but laugh at the situation you were in just a minute ago. You were inside an extended case that was inside an extended case.