6: Beautiful Soul

"Hyung..." Taehyung cried after we listened to the final version of the song, "This song makes me cry. This gonna be my favorite."

"Is this about her?" Jhope asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Her?"

I know exactly who is he talking about.

But I haven't told anyone.... yet.

"The one.... you're visiting in the library." He stared at me, softened. The others listening to us.

"How do you know?"

"We've been together for how many years now. Of course we know," Namjoon answered, patting me on the back.

"I also noticed that this past few days, you stop smiling every time you got home from the library." Jin hyung told me, his gaze soft like he was sad for me.

Past few days?

It's been months.

Four fucking months.

"We know hyung, that you're not an open person... but your song says it all. We can feel your emotions through it, there's no need to tell us." Jimin trailed, "But remember we're always here if you need us."

"Thank you."

And that's all I can say.

-

I'm here in the library, sitting on her favorite spot as always,

beside the big window, waiting for the sunset.

What a bittersweet feeling

I closed my eyes as the orange rays hit my face.

Sophie, I'm still here. Waiting for you.

I never left. I still come here everyday even it's hard to see this place because everything reminds me of you.

When should I stop waiting?

Or if I can really stop?

Tell me please.

Just please.

"Humans get tired."

I heard a voice.

A very familiar voice which sends shivers down my spine straight into my heart.

I flung my eyes open.

And there she is, the one I'm longing for.

Sitting in front of me, staring directly into my eyes.

Her face shining as the golden sunlight reflects on her, yellow lights radiating from her.

Am I dreaming? Is this really true?

"Yoongi..." She said sadly as she dug deeper into my eyes, "You've been sad."

Tears start rolling down my cheeks.

I don't know what to say, or what to do. My emotions overwhelming me.

Then all of a sudden, I hugged her. I hugged her real tight.

She got surprised but she let me hug her as I cry on her shoulder, my head resting on her neck.

"Where have you been? Why did you left me?"

"I never left Yoongi, because I'm always here." She pointed at my chest, at my heart.

You're right. You're always there.

And you never left my heart since day one.

-

I felt happiness for the first time again in like forever as we watch the sunset together.

"What happened? Where have you been all this time?"

"Some important matters. But what more important is that, I'm here now." She smiled like nothing happened.

"Please. Don't leave me again."

Please. Don't.

Because I don't know if I can take it anymore.

"I can't promise... but I'll do my best to not leave again."

It's not a definite promise.

But atleast I have something to hold on to.

That she'll do her best, and I'll do mine too.

"I have to go now," she got up. I'm surprised she doesn't have any books with her now.

I can't stop thinking that she directly went to look for me.

"Ohh wait," I got up too and handed her the paper bag with the chibi doll inside. "She's been waiting for you for four months."

She got surprised, and I blushed.

"Thanks Yoongi," she giggled. "You're such a beautiful soul. I hope people will appreciate you more."

And again, her words left me speechless.

I will never, ever meet someone that has a beautiful soul as yours.

She started walking away as I asked her, "Tomorrow again?"

She smiled softly, "See you tomorrow Yoongi."

And with that, my shattered heart that I thought will never be mended,

becomes whole again.