12: Time will Come

"Say aaaahhhh..."

"Yoongi I can feed myself," she chuckled. "My foot is injured, not my hands."

"But I want to feed you."

"Ahh alright," she gave in and opened her mouth to eat the noodles

I gave myself some too. I smiled to myself as I noticed that we're sharing the same cup of ramen.

Like we're a real couple now. Hah, I wish!

"I watched some TV shows and there's a scene wherein the guy feeds the girl, like you did... and I found it sweet."

My lips automatically curved into a smile.

I blushed, big time. I swear I look red now.

"Your smile is the only sweet thing that I know," I muttered.

"Sorry Yoongi, what's that?"

"Ahhh nothing. Just one more, say ahhhh," I opened my mouth widely as I held the chopsticks with noodles in front of her mouth.

"Yes! I can play games noooowww!" Jungkook barging in, slamming the front door open.

The other boys following, and they're looking at us right now.

They're smirking at me with my mouth still opened wide, caught in act while feeding Sophie.

Sophie turned at them, "Oh, hi. Good evening," she bowed.

I just ate the noodles that I was supposed to feed her, bummer.

"Hi Sophie! You're here! How are you?" Jimin enthusiastically went to us.

"So this is the emergency... hah!" Jin hyung smirked, teasing me.

"Uhhh yeah. Sophie injured her foot," I gestured to Sophie's foot wrapped with bandage.

Namjoon sprinted to see her foot closer, "What happened? Are you okay? It looks bad."

"Ah yes. I'm getting better. Thanks Namjoon," she smiled at him.

And I swear I saw Namjoon blushed. Tch.

-

The boys are in their rooms now. Sophie and I were still on the living room, I'm working on my ipad and she's playing games on her phone.