27: YOLO

I entered the living room and I was met by an angry kookie staring at me, his arms crossed.

"Hi Jungkook," I greeted as I passed by him, as if I'm clueless to why he's acting like that.

"Yah! Where have you been," Jin hyung surprised me as I open our room's door. "Ahh don't answer. We already know."

"You went to see her? With that outfit?" Jimin eyed me while holding a pizza.

"Yeah... and mind you, I met her grandparents with this outfit," I smirked.

Jimin scoffed and Jin hyung shook his head, "You're unbelievable."

I know I am.

"Hyung," Namjoon walked to us. "Sejin hyung he's mad -"

I cut him, "Ahhh what should I do? I want to see her."

"He said he'll be watching you now. And the whole group will be punished if you do this again," he continued.

"Bullshit," I cursed under my breath.

I gently pushed Jin hyung aside so I can go inside our room.

Of course they will use Bangtan to scare me.

And they know that, Bangtan is my weakness.

-

It's already 11 in the evening. The dorm was filled with silence as all of them were sleeping already, I guess.

I'm here in the living room, lying on the couch waiting for her.

We can't be in our room because Jin hyung is asleep. I'm thankful for Jin hyung to be my roommate this past few years, but now I wish I have my own room.

I closed my eyes and tried to rest. Today was a really tiring day. So many things happened since morning but nonetheless, it was still a great day.

"Hi Yoongi," a sweet voice chirped in.

I opened my eyes and saw her sitting on the single couch across me. She's hugging her knees as she watch me.

She's wearing a silky white pajamas, a paired button-up long sleeves and a pants. Her long wavy hair falling freely and her nose scrunching as she smiles at me.

I sat up and chuckled, "Looks like you're ready to sleep."

"I am. But I just remembered I need to visit someone."

"Someone? Who?"

She chuckled too, "You of course. Who else?"

I felt relieved. I really can't imagine her being with someone late at night while wearing that pajamas.

I tapped the spot beside me, gesturing her to sit.

She followed and I can't help not to smell her scent. Oh my gosh even her scent is heavenly.

I turned my body to look at her eyes. I want to be drown, to drown in the pool of those magnificent eyes.

"How can I live without you?" I unconsciously spoke out my thoughts.

She giggled, "I'm not an oxygen Yoongi, you don't need me that much."

I tucked some strands of her hair behind her ear, "You're my everything Sophie."

She just stared at me, without saying anything.

Is it just me? Or it's really getting hot in here.

She cleared her throat and moved a few inches away from me. Maybe she was tensed too.

Nice. My charms are starting to have an effect on her.

"Yoongi..." she called me softly, her eyes fixed on the floor. "Oppa talked to me."

I can feel her being uneasy, "What is it?"

"He... he wants me to stay away from you."

I sucked in air due to frustration.

She waved her hands at me, "But don't get him wrong. He likes you, he said you're a nice guy. But you know... we can't be... because I'm not..."

I held her hands to calm her, "Then what did you answer him?"

She let out a sigh, "We only live once Yoongi. But for me, I don't even know until when can I live this life. So I want to enjoy it as long as I can, not thinking about what will happen. Life is about challenges right? I'm ready to face them as long as I'm..."

She looked up to meet my eyes once again, and I can see that they are blurry due to tears starting to form.

"As long as I'm with you," she continued.

I hugged her, I hugged her real tight.

"I'm weak Sophie, I'm a coward. But I promise. I promise to be strong for you." I muttered on her ears as I rest my head on her neck.

"I told you, you're not a weak soul."

"Not when I'm with you."

-

Hours passed by and we're just sitting here talking about things, you know late night talks.

She said she's studying Philosophy because she's interested on how people thinks. And she's loving what she's learning, so far.

She also said she helped her grandma cooked and asked me if it was really delicious. Of course I said yes. She then replied that she's not familiar in tasting foods and she doesn't even know how to cook because they don't have that above.

And so I told her I can cook and I'll be happy to teach her some time. She got excited and said that cooking makes her happy.

I asked her when is her birthday, but I got surprised because she said she doesn't know. She explained that they don't have birthdays above. But she reassured me that she will ask her grandma about that, of course she knew.

I wanted to ask more about her home, which she calls above. I want to ask about angels but I kept those questions to myself, thinking it might make her feel uncomfortable.

Time passed by so fast as we talk.

I literally felt that all my tiredness from this day was gone and I don't want the morning to come.

She got shocked as we gazed at the wall clock on our living room, not believing we talked until midnight.

I let her go because she has classes this morning. I bid her goodnight and kissed her forehead.

She asked me to closed my eyes, then after that she was gone. But it's fine because she promised me that we will definitely see each other again.

I laid down on the couch with a smile plastered on my face.

Time really passes by so fast when you're happy.

But I don't want time to run quickly, because I don't know until when will she stay.

I want to treasure our moments together and make the best of it.

Because...

YOLO.