35: Muster

Hyung...

I received a text from an unknown number. Out of the five people who calls me hyung, I'm guessing who is it?

?

That's my reply, too tired playing with their shits.

It's Afriel 😬

I scoffed.

Did you go through your noona's phone again?

No! I can't because it has a password now... so I asked her your number.

I grinned, remembering her password is my name.

Don't try to leak it again.

No. I promised noona I won't do that again. I just want to ask something... ☺️

I'm having a bad feeling about the emoji that he's using... they're too nice.

What?

Can I watch your fan meeting? Pls! I wanna see Taehyung-ssi 🥺

I laughed. We were just chilling in the break room waiting for the vans to arrive so we can go home. I really laughed so hard making the boys turned at me, but I just shrugged them off.

So you're a fan? Sure.

Yeah I'm a fan... but I just like the 6 of them haha jk

Okay so it's a no.

I'm just kidding! I'll bring noona along with me 😉

The thought of Sophie watching me on stage gives me excitement, it's going to be her first time. I wonder if she even watched some of our performances online?

Then it's a yes.

Hah! Thanks hyung 🙏🏼

On one condition...

What is it hyung?

Help me with your noona.

Ahh that's so hard! 🤦🏻‍♂️

I will give you an autograph of Taehyung, or a special meet and greet.

Hmmm 🤔 what if you add Jimin-ssi?

Ahh this boy is really good in negotiating.

What about dinner with the whole bangtan?

Sounds great! I'll tell noona right away that you're such a nice person, and you're very kind, and handsome.

That's great. See you then.

Okay hyung!!!!

I smirked. Her grandparents, oppa, and her nice brother is on my side now. Who can be against me now?

-

I can't contain myself. I tried to sit down then I tried to stand up again.

"Hyung? Are you nervous?" Taehyung asked as he pat my back.

I want to drink water but I can't because I might pee during the performance.