38: More

Sophie, I'm done working. Can we meet?

I pressed send excitedly. I'm helpless, I want to see her every time.

Like every single day, every fucking hour.

I'm really going crazy about her, I swear.

"Yoongi, let me help you with that," Eris was about to take off my tie but I moved back.

"I can manage," I fumbled my hands to remove the shitty tie.

She noticed that I was having a hard time, "Let me do it."

I hissed then I just let her, it's her job after all so I shouldn't be bothered.

"How are you?" She asked to open a conversation, like we're friends?

I focused my eyes somewhere else, I don't want to have eye contact with her. "None of your business."

She leaned closer to fully remove the tie from my neck. "Look at me," she muttered.

"Fuck you."

"Don't you dare curse me," she suddenly grabbed my cheeks so my face is straightly in front of her.

I was taken aback by what happened, it was so quick... and she was so strong.

She cupped my face, "Look at me when I'm talking to you, okay?" Then she flashed her devilish smile.

"Get away from me-"

"Hyung, let's go..." I was about to push her but Jungkook suddenly appeared.

His eyes widened, mouth slightly parted and he looked surprised as his gaze shifted from Eris and I.

I can sense Eris' hapiness at what she's seeing right now because she's fuckin smirking. I pushed her and I dragged Jungkook outside the room.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as I dragged him to walk, my arms around his shoulders.

"Ahh... hyung.. what's that," he confusedly asked, his head still tilting behind to look back on Eris.

"That's nothing."

-

We're all eating dinner on the dorm's dining room. As usual it was filled with stories about our day, laughs and bickering.

Sophie hasn't texted me back yet, maybe she's busy studying or something. Sad because I thought I'll get the chance to see her.

I noticed Jungkook was silent throughout, stealing glances at me from time to time but immediately looked away when I caught him. Maybe he's thinking about what he saw earlier.

I know that scene seems suspicious, he can easily mistaken us for doing something malicious.

I wanted to say something but I already told him it was nothing, because it was really nothing. What should I explain further?

My phone beeped, it was a text from her. She replied after how many hours.

Sorry Yoongi, I was with Zachael and I just got home.

I clutched my phone into my hand.

What the fuck is she doing with that guy? And what did they do that made her arrived home late?