46: Queen

As I looked at her, I started to realize that the sweater she's wearing was the same as mine. Maybe that's why it's familiar.

"I like your sweater, suits you

"I like your sweater, suits you." I told her. It was fascinating to see her wearing other colors because all this time that I'm with her, she's just wearing plain white clothes. Don't get me wrong... I love it, I love the way she sparkles in those white clothes.

"Oh someone gave it to me," she grinned.

I frowned, "Who?"

I don't want the thoughts of someone giving her gifts. I can give her everything she wants, literally.

"Suga," she grinned wider.

It's strange when she calls me by my stage name, strange yet enchanting to my ears. I furrowed my eyebrows and pointed myself, "Me? When? I don't remember-"

She cut me off with a giggle, "I'm sorry Yoongi! I have to confess something. Can you forgive me?"

"Hmm... Maybe. Tell me first...what's that?" I teasingly raised my eyebrows at her.

"Last night I... I miss you so bad. So I went to your room and you're sleeping peacefully. Of course I don't want to bother you so I just sat there and watched you... sleeping." She mumbled shyly.

I can't help not to fuckin smile. She did that? She watched me sleeping? I don't even have a clue. Now I'm conscious about what I looked like when I'm sleeping, I hope my mouth wasn't opened wide.

"You should've just laid beside me and we can sleep together," I smirked at her.

She playfully kicked my legs with her fluffy socks, "And I saw this sweater hanging on your chair. It's so comfortable and smells like you so... I stole it." She said the last word with a grin.

I covered my mouth and widened my eyes to act as if I was surprised, "Oh my gosh... an angel thief!" I leaned closer, "What should we do with her?"

She laughed, "Wrong words. I didn't steal it, just borrowed it!"

I enveloped her into a tight hug, "Got you, thief!"

"Ahh no... awww..." she groaned like she was in pain.

I immediately moved back, "What is it? Am I too heavy? Uhh sorry."

"No," she replied and I noticed her clutching her stomach with her eyes squinted.

"Hey are you okay? I'm really sorr-"

"Ssshh... I'm good. It's not your fault."

"Then what is it?"

"Cramps..." she softly replied as her eyes stared at the floor.