[1] Santana Lopez

"It was just a little fight" Santana Lopez said sitting in her therapist's office.
Her school and Parents agreed that it would be best if Santana started seeing one after the increase of fights she was starting- and ultimately winning.

"Santana you've got a black eye, and I wouldn't be surprised if the other kid isn't worse off" Jenna Roberts her therapist had replied looking over her notes

"So what if they're worse they wanted a fight they got one" Santana slumped down in her chair

"On another note, Santana have you ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend" Jenna said reading over the notes which clearly said she hadn't dated anyone or even had very many friends

"No why?" Santana asked tilting her head a bit to meet Jenna's eyes

"Well have you ever had feelings towards someone that way?"

Santana stayed quiet, she had had a small crush way back in eighth grade when she was fourteen.
His name was Noah Puckerman,
That crush ended when she got into a fight with him and broke two of his fingers. Then there was Quinn, Santana wasn't sure if it counted as a crush because of course Quinn was a girl.
Santana liked the way Quinn looked, her blonde hair and the way she always wore it in a ponytail, her smile and the way her eyes always scrunched up when she laughed. But did she like her or want to be her friend? 

"I guess" Santana shrugged looking at the clock "why don't you tell me about them? Jenna asked clicking her pen so she could take notes. "Why don't you jump out a window?" Santana quipped back.

That was another thing about Santana, when something got on her nerves or if someone asked something personal she would say something harsh or suggest they do something bad.

Her go to's were:
Why don't you jump out a window
Go get hit by a buss
Pick a fist left or right
Rope, blade, pills I'd be happy to supply when you finally kill your self.

"Santana, we have talked about this"
"Let's not talk about me let's talk about how three visits ago you wore a turtle neck in the middle of June, and two visits ago your wedding ring magically disappeared, but now it's back.
Let's talk about how you usually cross your left leg over your right but now your right is over your left. You hair is usually in braids or some way to keep it out of your face but for a week it's been down around your neck. Let's talk about you and the way you keep shifting your weight. Let's talk about your Affair" Santana said with a smirk slowly growing on her face as she talked. She said it all in nearly one breathe and when she was done raised an eyebrow at Jenna as if to say
'Check mate bitch'

Santana was great when it came to attention to details, she payed attention to body language, and would always take notice of little mannerisms that the person she was talking to had.
She would bring up a subject that she wanted more information on and watched how they responded.
By doing this she could pretty easily guess people's secrets or their true intentions around her.
Her parents and a few teachers thought she would make a great police officer based off of these skills. And Santana herself agreed but would never tell them that. She would never tell anyone anything, if they found out she she a dream or even a plan it could be used against her and dangled over her head in an attempt to get her to act a certain way. And Santana Lopez did take orders from people.

Jenna cleared her throat and shifted her weight to her other side.
"Well Santana I've talked to your parents and we think you should spend a week at the hospital, just so that the doctors can see what's up and maybe get you going on a medication to help with your anger."

"You mean the loony bin, just say it you want to send me to a mental hospital because you think I'm going to kill someone or something. You're full of shit you know? You're meant to help but you can't. You're a fraud, a fake, a failure" Santana got up and stormed out of the office

Mrs and Mr.Lopez were in the waiting room when Santana came storming out followed by Jenna who was calling her name.  They looked at each other knowing that Jenna had just told their daughter the news.

"You knew about this!?" Santana said storming up to them pointing a finger and them

"Santana honey, it's just a week we care about you, your anger has gotten worse and we just want you to be happy"

"I'd be happier if you would just-"
"Okay Santana I'll see you in two weeks" Jenna cut her off before she could say something harsh

Santana got into her parents car and put in her headphones to listen to music on the 30 minute drive back to her house.

Please vote and leave a comment telling me what you thought.
Instagram is @ inkthroughscreens