[8] A Visit From Bright Brittnay

"Bright Brittany, is what we call Brittany when she's in a happy mood"
Tina explained

"Is she not always in a happy mood?" Santana asked confused because In the three days that she had been there she had only seen Brittany smile and laugh, which is one of the reasons she was confused that Brittany had been there so long.

Kurt and Tina laughed,
"Oh no Brittany is like a grey sky, a storm always on the horizon.
Very gloomy and she always wears that frown of hers.
"So when she smiles, sings, hums, dances or holds a conversation with one of the staff and doesn't use any sarcasm. We call her Bright Brittany because it's like the clouds have parted"

Santana listened intently as she watched Brittany slowly eat a bowl of cereal. Brittany looked up from the bowl and met Santana's eyes. She winked and Santana looked away a small blush rising to her cheeks.

Brittany seeing her reaction thought to herself that she had just found her new favourite pass time.

Tina watched the exchange between the two girls and looked at Brittany who had a small smirk on her lips.
"Omg B no" she said
"What?" Brit asked turning her head to look at Tina
"You can't"
"I can and I will"
"But Sam Just left, and before that Veronica" Tina among with anyone else who bothered to pay attention picked up on Brittany's little game.

She would half heartedly flirt with people until they left.
Brittany claimed it was 'all in good fun' and that 'no one ever gets hurt'
Brittany's favourite and most affective move was when she would tilt her head to the side slightly, blink a little faster then normal and ask a question as sweetly as possible.

Veronica was the first of Brittany's
"Victims" That Tina had witnessed.
Veronica came in for a few days so they could gage her anxiety and make sure to get her the right help.

Sam was the second, he was there for two weeks the longest Brittany had played her little "game"
He was there for a disassociating personality disorder.
He was convinced he had a twin called
"Evan" Which Brittany loved to mess with.

"It'll be fine, and it gives me something to wake up for"
"Brittany she hit a kid over a waffle" Tina whispered so Santana couldn't hear.
"Then maybe I'll feel something again" Brittany sighed
"Omg Brit I'm warning you about this one. Someone. Will. Get. Hurt.
Weather it be you or her" Tina looked over at Santana, who's hair was in a bun and the hood to her hoodie was pulled up to the bottom of the bun, she had tied the string so it stayed up.

She was leaning on her hand and was half asleep not really paying attention to the conversations around her.

"Maybe it'll be worth it" Brittany shrugged looking over at Santana and smiling slightly