[4] Breakfast

Santana had what she thought to be the worst sleep of her life, every twenty minutes someone opens a door and shone a light on her "checks" they would say before closing the door again. She got maybe 3 hours of sleep tops, so naturally waking up she was in a bad mood.

Staying in her pyjamas she put her hair into a bun and got out of bed when they were told to go down to breakfast.

She walked to the dinning hall and grabbed an empty seat at the table Brittany was sitting at. On the table there were waffles, bacon, scrambled eggs. All that sort of stuff.

Closer to the end Santana went to get another waffle but it was the last one and some other kid wanted it too,
"I grabbed it first" the kid said
"Yea well it's mine" Santana said
The kid tried to pull it out of Santana's hand which resulted in them getting punched in the nose, "let go of the eggo" she said as she hit the kid.
He promptly let go of it and when he did Santana put some maple syrup on it and slapped the kid across the face with it leaving it to stick to the side of his face.

When Luke saw what was happening he ran over to break up the situation,
"Santana you can't do that" he said as he handed the boy a napkin to wipe the maypole syrup off his face and another for his nose bleed.
"I wanted the waffle he wouldn't give it up" she grumbled
"Well for that you're not allowed to participate in any of the group activities today" Luke said trying to show Santana that there are consequences to her actions.
"Promise?" She said getting up from her seat "you mean I don't have to hang around people all day. What a punishment, for that you deserve a raise" Santana said walking off to her and Brittany's room.

"Why is she here?" Brittany asked Luke as he was helping the boy- Kurt with his nose bleed. "Anger but that's all I can tell you" Luke said surprised that Brittany had spoken during a meal, a think she hadn't done in ages.
"I could of guess that" Brittany replied watching Santana walk away and round the corner.

Brittany got up and followed Santana to their room walking in to find her punching a wall "hey hey hey, let's not do that" Brit said closing the door
"Or what?" Santana turned facing Brittany taking a step towards her.
"Or you'll hurt your hand and possibly get in trouble"
"Oh boo who, what a shame" Santana stopped punching the wall though and sat down on her bed.

"So why are you here?" Santana asked after a couple of minutes, Brittany looked up from her book "because" she replied dryly "descriptive, but you've been here the longest there had to be a reason." Santana probed. "I've know you less then twenty-four hours. You're not unlocking my backstory that quickly. There are people in here like Tina who's been here a week and is like the only person I'll talk to and she doesn't even know"
"Yea but we're roommates aren't we meant to get along?"
"By the looks of it you don't get along with people you hit them" Brit said looking back down at her book.

Santana lied down in her bed "forget it, i was just trying to have a conversation" she said rolling onto her side to face the wall