[28]

Narration:
Brittany Pierce, ask anyone who knows her about her and you will never get the same answer twice. You see she had layers, Brittany Pierce is the human form of that long string of cloth that's been tied together, the type a magician would pull out of their pocket, she just kept on surprising you. Right when you thought it was done you find out something new. Santana- Brittany was starting to figure out is the same way.

It took santana all day to finish reading the book, when she did she went to find brittany so she could return it, also to ask why britt wanted her to read it. Don't get it twisted, santana enjoyed the book she was just confused as to why, after not speaking for a few days did brittany give her the book.

She didn't get far with her hunt when she was told it was time for dinner, she made her way down to the dinning hall, sitting in her usual seat- well her new usual, the 180 had stuck leaving santana and kurt annoyed, not liking the fact that they had to face the staff table. "Have you lady'd up and spoken to her yet?" kurt asked when she sat down "yes, but also no?"
She wasn't sure if their little conversation counted, I mean of course it did they spoke but it wasn't a proper conversation.

"Well which was it yes or no?" "so we spoke but not for long, she found me in the music room, i was at the piano and had just finished singing when she walked it, or that's when she made herself known i don't know how long she had been listening, long enough to ask what song i was singing- and before you ask, it was electricity from billy elliot, no you cannot hear me sing, no i don't like musicals. Anyway she said something in french which she then translated to meaning "youre beautiful but you're empty, no one would ever die for you" but then she handed me a book" santna held up the book "this book actually, and told me to read it then go talk to her"

"So are you going to?"
"going to what?"
"talk to her you moron"
"don't provoke a bitch with anger issues, it's not wise. But yes i'm going to try and talk to her tonight"
"Okay change the topic they're coming now"

"Hey, um here's your book back" Santana said once everyone Brittany had finished eating, she held out the book for Brittany to take which she did "I said for you to read it"
"Okay well that's out cue" Tina said, Kurt nodded and they both left the table.
"I did read it" Santana replied trying to keep the annoyance from appearing in her voice
"So quickly?" "I'm a fast reader, it's not that long of a book"

There was a silence as both girls tried to think of what to say next, it was Santana who broke the silence "so why did you want me to read it?" "I dunno, I guess to have an excuse to talk to you, but also because I thought you could relate to a couple parts of the story"

"Anyone can relate to anything if they want to badly enough, also you're the one who walked away from me the other night, and the one who stopped sleeping in our room."
"Exactly I'M the one, meaning I needed the excuse"
"So a 'hey Santana I miss you' doesn't work anymore?"

"No because I feel the need to apologize or something, I let my emotions get the best of me and i didn't know how to react and you were being so nice that it just-"
"What? Annoyed you? Pissed you off? Because don't worry I won't be being nice to you anymore"

Santana got up from the table and walked back to her and Brittany's room, Brittany followed her quickly not wanting their fallout to last any longer.

"Santana please"
"What Brittany? What can I do?"
"Just forgive me please I'm sorry" a single tear rolled down Brittany check which Santana instinctively wiped away, when she went to pull her hand away Brittany used her own hand to keep Santana's where it was

"You're so cold" Santana barely whispered 
"The sun's missing from my life for a while"
"You read to much you're all poetic"

Santana took a step forward making the space between them smaller
"Well I think poems are pretty" Brittany said her voice fading as Santana got closer
Santana knowing she was having an effect on Brittany put her hands on Brittany's waist and pulled her closer, she leaned in and whispered "Then you're a poem off the page miss pierce"

"Hey Santana?"
"Yes?"
"I missed you"

[I made an instagram acc it's @ inkthroughscreens of your like to check it out]
Has half of this been sitting in my drafts for ages? Yes!
Did I lose motivation for this story? No!
Did I get distracted writing something else? Yes!
Does that make three new projects in my drafts? Yes!
Is Ryanross_owns_me mad at me for this? Yes.....
did I only get pulled out of my distraction because Mya_chickennuggets spammed me? Yes!