[23]

Santana's point of veiw:
"Checks" Veronica said poking her head in the room, god did she always have to be everywhere? It's like I turn a corner to get away from her and she's already in the next hallway. "Hey girls" "ow! Hi owwww" I said reaching my hand up to my hair which was being pulled by Brittany as she braided it "hey V. Stop whining" she said to me and slapped my hand away.

"Just to let you know classes are starting up again. Be ready at 9, you're in room 111."
"What time is it now?" Brittany asked as she tugged at my hair once again "7:57. You okay Santana?" She asked me after I winced at the sudden pull of my hair "I'm fine, just in pain. Do the braids even look good?" "Yes they look great, Brittany's good at braiding they stay for days" she answered and I smiled a little "they better or else this pain has been for nothing" Brittany tied off the bottom of the second braid. "well I need to be going, but nice talking to you" she said as she left, leaving the door open slightly as per the 3 inch rule

"We're you just civil toward Veronica?" Brittany asked as she got of the bed
"Yes it was tiring, I would like a reward" I puckered my lips and crossed my arms.
Brittany rolled her eyes and smiled before leaning down and pecking my lips quickly.
"Enjoy your reward" Brittany said which made me smile

"Why are you smiling like that?" "Because remember when you kept smacking my butt to wake me up?"
"Yes, and thank you for reminding me, I'm going to start doing that again" I rolled my eyes and continued
"Well you woke me up in a normal way for once and I asked you if that was so hard, you said yes and asked for a reward.
I kissed your nose and told you to enjoy your reward. Which you just did to me"

I got odd the bed and walked over to our wardrobe and picked out a plain white shirt and a navy blue zip up sweater,
"What are classes anyway?" I asked as I took of the shirt I was sleeping it, "when I ask a question I expect an answer" I said after waiting on one from Brittany for 45 seconds "sorry I got distracted" "by what?" "You."
"I didn't do anything" "you took your shirt off now I can see your abs and they are distracting"
"You're ridiculous" I said putting the shirt and sweater on but leaving it in zipped

"To answer your question they're the activities we do, like the painting which got me sent to solo"
"You started that paint war, I merely finished it"
"I still wanna make purple" Brittany said as she walked to the door for breakfast
"Technically we did, on that dare thingie. And just now as my reward"

We left the room and started heading toward the dinning hall "those don't count they were pre determined"
"What about the time when Amelia opened the door and we jumped apart, or when Veronica came to visit and you kissed by my ear cause I was mad"
"Nope they don't count"  we took our usual seats across from each other, Britt next to Tina and me next to Kurt.

"Why not?" I asked poring myself a glass of apple juice "because I said so" Brittany replied taking the cup out my hand and drinking from it "That was for me" "and now it's for me" she smiled and took another sip
"Yeah because you're thirsty and not in the drinking way, in the purple way" I said before pouring myself a new cup

Xx

"Alright ladies and gents, today I want you guys to pair up and sing a duet. this is the music room after all therefore music is expected to happen in here. You're presenting tomorrow. Now pair up and get to work!" William  said clasping his hands together.

"Sooooooo what do you wanna sing?" I asked turning around in my chair to face Brittany "purple people eater" she replied with a smile "what are you like this all of a sudden? Since last night you've been all- all- all-" I didn't know what word to describe how she was acting so I just waved my arms around to try and get my point across

"Because since last night I know that you like me back"
"Aw cute of you, but seriously we need a song"

For the rest of the class we brainstormed songs but never decided on anything
For the rest of the day we didn't bring it up with each other, mainly because we were apart but we saw each other for lunch, before being separated again.

"What song do you want to do for our duet?" I didn't answer Brittany, answering would mean I'd have stopped kissing her neck, which I didn't want to do at the moment
"We should sing Melissa Etheridge's 'come to my window" she continued I lifted my head and looked at britt "first of all, there is a lot of talking happening and I'm tryna get my mack on. Second I don't care what song we sing"

I lean back down and continue "I just think I needs to be a good one"
with that I rolled off Brittany and onto my back "sorry" she said rolling onto her side and facing me. I did the same so I was laying on my left side "I haven't seen you since lunch, it's nearly dinner. I've had serious Brittany withdrawals today and it's going to be dinner soon, you're always tired after dinner which means you'll go to sleep. Meannnnnning I wants those white girl lips, and I wants them now"

"So demanding" Brittany responded, I rolled my eyes and got out of bed.
"Don't be mad at meeeeeee" she whined "c'mon Santana baby" she said in a sing song voice I raised an eyebrow at her "slip a sable under the tree for me" she sat up and continued singing "Been an awful good girl" I laughed a bit as she batted her eyelids during that line. She smiled and got up on her knees "Santana baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight" I pushed her so she fell back on the bed "It's literally August you walnut"

"Does this mean you're not mad at me anymore?" Brittany asked as I hopped on her back for a piggyback ride to dinner "nope this is part of your punishment"
"Wankyyy" Brittany said looking up at me "that's my thing, don't steal it"
"Or what?" "Or else" "ooooh I'm so scared" "you should be, Brittany Susan?

"Which one of you two fuckers told her my middle name?" Brittany basically screamed as we got near Tina and Kurt. I hopped off Brittany's back with a smile and sat down "good luck guys" I said and took a drink of water

Any of y'all enjoy the direct brittana quotes in this chapter? I thought I should toss them in considering the lesson plan was to sing a duet.
Also the "I wants your white girl lips" was just a replacement for sam's froggy lips. AnEway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter