[19]

Santana's point of view:
"Look I didn't mean to I tripped and the coffee spilt my accident"

"Santana she has second degree burns on her chest and legs" Luke sat back in his chair and clasped his hands together, "this is your fourth incident in two days"

Are they seriously counting what happened with sugar? She spilt the salt all over her food, there's no proof I loosened the lid.

"You threatened Kurt, choked Brittany who ill have you know denied it for twenty minutes of us asking where the bruise on her neck/throat came from, you loosened the salt shakers lid and sugar spilt it everywhere and now this"

"There's no way that bruised, I barely touched her and she asked me to choke her. So I really can't be held accountable for that one. I didn't do the thing with the salt, and there's no prof that I did it which I didn't. I jokingly said Kurt would get a black eye if he made fun of me which is reasonable.
And I tripped," I tried to defend myself but we both knew I was lying

"You're right Santana, and that's why I'm discharging you. Your stay here is over" Luke clicked his pen twice and nodded as his he agreed with himself.

I had to stop my jaw from dropping, they were letting me out? Like for real or am I being messed with.
"b-but I haven't changed since I got here isn't that like your whole mission"

"Our mission to use your word, is to help our patients, to have them except themselves and try to push through and past how they are feeling to get healthier. Take Veronica for example,
when she came in here she weighed 76 pounds, barely ate and denied that anything was wrong."

I saw the back of my skull when her name was mentioned, I zoned out and ignored whatever inspirational bullshit he was trying to spew I needed out of this fucking office and to get back to bed.

"If you wanted to help you would take away Brittany's book, that's her equivalent to a child's teddy bear. The plot and message of the book is pretty depressing and for a depressed bitch I don't think it's good for her." I paused for a second before continuing

"If you wanted to help you would make me see a therapist on the reg or some shit so we could breakdown what the fuck is wrong with me. If you wanted to help us except ourselves or whatever you wouldn't spew bullshit in circle about 'how we're feeling today'
You would have us talk about or disorders and how it's affected us so we know and think about the toll it's taken on our lives."

"Santana this is serious"
"Yes serious bullshit, talk to me when you actually know how to help. Until then I'll be in my room"

I walked down the hall and through the dinning room where everyone was having lunch, I sat down next to Kurt at my usual spot. I noticed them looking at me but ignored it, I took a bottle of water and opened it taking a sip.

"What's wrong?" Brittany asked softly
I looked up at her and felt my scowl starting to fade, "nothing" I smiled at her and took another sip.
She frowned at me and I stood up.

I couldn't be around her right now,
I can't look at her without wanting to cry, with everything going on with me right now, with Luke and Jenna, leaving my school and now whatever I'm feeling towards Brittany.
I just can't deal with it right now.

I ran out of the room and towards my own, I got into the room and just started bawling. I didn't mean to but I just couldn't stop them.

I jumped a little at the sudden contact of Brittany's hug but didn't fight it off,
I didn't have the energy, didn't have the energy for much anymore.

A/N: it's August twenty-forth atm and I just wanted to say thanks for 1k reads. I started writing this last month and didn't really think it would go anywhere or gain traction. It was just a vent project really. Anyway thanks and I hope you've enjoyed the story so far.