[18] Sleepover

Brittany's point of view:
"I just don't get why she needs to be here, can't she volunteer somewhere else?" Santana threw a pillow on the bed and smacked it a couple times.

"Because she needs the forty hours to graduate, she gets along with the people here and it's what she knows"

"Okay but I still don't like it, how is that even allowed what if someone goes psycho and stabs her with a fork?"
She hit the pillow a few more times

"Stop assaulting that pillow, and no one will stab her with a fork" I grabbed the pillow and hugged it to my chest

"I was fluffing it and you don't know she could get stabbed or choked, or beat up" she sat down across from me and pulled the blanket over her legs

"She won't, because I will make sure you don't stab her or beat her up and if you're choking anyone it better be me"

"You sure about that?" She asked,
her usually soft brown eyes shifted and it's like Santana wasn't really there- not the Santana I knew.

She sort of lunged at me and the next thing I knew I was gasping for air

"I was joking" I just barely breathed out, grabbing Santana's wrist trying to pull it away from my neck.
I scratched at the back on her hand and tried to pull her fingers away.

"Don't fucking joke" she said as my vision started to go spotty.
She let go and pushed me back a bit.
I inhaled deeply and quickly trying to catch my breath.

"What the fuck?" I asked my heart rate finally slowing back to it normal pace.
"You said to choke you so I did, is it that hard to understand?"
I got up from the bed and threw the pillow in her direction so it was at the top of the bed again.

I grabbed my pyjamas from the wardrobe "going for a shower be back whenever" I said walking out and down the hall.

Xx

"Just grabbed my throat and I was trying to get her hand off but she wouldn't let go for like forty seconds"
I brushed out my wet hair and put it into a ponytail

"That sounds scary, she seems so sweet around you but-" Tina said plugging in her nightlight. She turned off the big light leaving the room dimly lit by the nightlight.

"I didn't expect it, I was just being flirty or whatever I thought she could tell"
Tina came and sat down next to me in her bed, I was staying in her room tonight so we could talk because our friendship had been a little neglected since Santana's arrival.

We told Luke who notified the on call nurses that only Santana would be in the room tonight.

"She seemed hostile towards Veronica, both at dinner and when we were told she would come back to volunteer.
Not to mention the not so subtle threat she told you. Just back off for a while, from her and probably Veronica too when she gets here tomorrow just to keep things neutral"

"It wasn't like she choked me, she fucking choked me you know?
and you're right I'll back off from her for a little bit, just give her some space to get her shit together, or as much of it that she has control of. I'll go back to my room tomorrow but stay in my bed, or hers whichever she isn't in." I changed my position from sitting to lying down pulling the blanket up to my shoulders.

We talked for a little while more before saying goodnight and heading to sleep

Do you guys like the point of views? Or do you prefer when it's narrated in third person?
Please comment and let me know
Lmao.