[14] babe?

"Hmm" Santana mumbled turning over in her sleep, "you okay?" Brittany asked looking down at Santana who was cuddled into her side.

"Sleep" Santana said against Brittany's stomach where her face was,
"Yes sleep is the word good job" Brit said sarcastically.

Santana slid up the bed so that her head was also on the pillow, she turned onto her side so she was facing the blonde.

"So what are you friends like? The ones outta here i mean"
"I don't really have any I mean I've got Quinn sorta, by other then that no one"
"C'mon sanny you've got so many great
qualities. Like you get angry, and can punch hard, and you can be rude"
"Shut it blondie I don't want friends so I don't have any"
"Well what about a boyfriend? Got one?" Brittany asked raising an eyebrow

"Had a girl for a while, but it fizzled like all good things" Santana sighed
"Let's not talk about this okay?" She asked a few moments later
"What do you want my to do instead?"
"Just hold me" Santana asked pulling herself a little closer to Brittany

Brittany smiled at the smaller girl who was wrapped up in her arms, the way Santana had put her leg over her own, and how she was absentmindedly
drawing little circles on the exposed skin of her back.

Santana sighed contentedly with the situation. She thought about the conversation she had with Jenna and the one she had with her parents on the drive over like she did many times in the week she had been in the LMW.

How she had argued and yelled at them for sending her away because of a little fight and then she thought of Brittany, and how drawn to her she was.
It was like when she was around Brittany time paused and everything was okay again. She had nothing to prove anymore and no one to prove it to.

Santana was pulled out of her thoughts when Brittany started to speak again after their couple minutes of silence

"Since when did miss, 'they looked at me the wrong way so I broke their face' become all soft and cuddly?" Brittany smiled at the half asleep Santana.
"Listen up blondie, I'm not soft.
if I needed to I'd beat your cute ass up"

Britt moves her face closer to Santana so that their noses were almost touching. "Promise?" She whispered with a wink, "you're so flirty" Santana said with an eye roll "it makes it impossible to insult you"
"Then don't insult me babe"

"Babe huh?" Santana asked quietly, tilting her chin a little. "Something wrong with that?" Brit asked inching her face a little closer "Hmm no" Santana said as she closed the rest of the gap.

Their lips had barley grazed and
"Checks" Amelia called opening the door. The two girls jumped apart

"No way, 3ho!3 is better them MCR you're crazy" Santana said a little louder then necessary

"No way, mama, dead cancer. Classics"
"Don't trust a hoe, I'm not your boyfriend baby. Are even better"

"I prefer anarbor" Amelia said joining into the conversation a little bit
"No one asked, now kindly leave so I can win this argument" Santana said and Amelia closed the door.
Santana sat up, "I should go to my bed anyway"
She swung her legs out over the edge of the bed and stood up.

She turned around and saw Brittany pouting "now I'm cold" she huffed
"Dude you've got my hoodie on" Santana said throwing her though act back on.

"Just come here I need to tell you something" Brit half asked half told Santana, who listened and bent over.
Brittany leaned up and pecked Santana's lips quickly "goodnight, dude" Brit said mocking Santana as she stood up a little dumb founded at what had just happened.

Santana got into her bed and lied down tossing and turning before finally falling asleep.

A/N; so in case you're wondering
"LMW" means "Lima mental wing" as in the mental wing of the hospital.  Also a little thank you to
ryan_ross_owns_me for letting me be my dumb self and write half this chapter in our messages.
Ily (sometimes)