[11] Return from solo

Three days later Brittany returned to rest of the group, she just showed up at breakfast and took a seat next to Tina and across from Santana like she used to.

"I'm telling  you she was asking for it,
If you keep smashing random keys while I'm trying to play the piano, imma beat your ass" Brittany heard Santana say as she was sitting down

"Look Valerie shouldn't have down that, but you also shouldn't have done it. You broke her fingers" Tina said as she put some eggs on her plate

"What did you do?" Brit asked as she looked at her empty plate

"She slammed the key cover onto Valerie's fingers and broke three of them" Kurt answered

"But more importantly how was solo?"
"Awful like always, and you little missy" Brittany pointed her finger at Santana "are heading that way if you keep hurting people. You really don't want to go I think you would just go insane"

"Don't call me little missy or you'll be next blondie, and it's not my fault these idiots keep being idiots"

"Yea well that's the way people are you just need to ignore it, what meds are you on if any?" Tina asked Santana and Brittany stood up excusing herself from the table, she smiled at them before she left to go back to her room.

Xx

After being gone all she wanted was to lay down in her bed, and sleep.
Sleep peacefully for the first time in ages, sleep with the sound of the cats outside, of the birds chirping.
To sleep without her thoughts running wild without the only sound she could hear was the beating of her own heart.

She went through the closest and pulled out a black hoodie and pulled it on, she changed out of her black leggings and into a pair of grey shorts.
She climbed into her bed and just lied still.

Three hours later Santana found Brittany still lying on her bed.
"That's my sweater" she said as she closed the door.

Brittany sat up and pulled it off, throwing it at Santana "take it"
"Well now you're topless, and I was just saying it was mine you can wear it"
Santana went over to her.
She put the sweater over Brittany's head and pulled her arms through the sleeves and pulled the bottom down so it rested around her waist
"There" she said quietly leaving her hands on Brittany's waist

Brittany moved Santana's hand off her hips and held them in her own,
"Failed suicide attempt" she said quietly "that's... why I'm here"

"Why are you telling me?"
"Because you wanted to know"
"Thanks. Not for telling me for trusting me enough that you could"