[9] Group Activites/Art Fight

"Okay everyone, for todays group activity we'll be doing the arts.
so head down to the art room, drama room, dance room or the music room.
You'll be in each room for 30 minutes then you'll switch" Luke called from the front of the room

Everyone started to get up and head to their rooms, Brittany got up and walked over tot he other side of the table. She stood behind Santana and wrapped her arms around her from behind.

Brittany looked up and saw Tina shaking her head, she mimed out someone digging a hole.

(Like she's digging her own grave. I didn't know how to describe that)

Brittany rolled her eyes, she pulled her hands back up and rested them on Santana's shoulders.
"What are you doing?" Santana asked tilting her head back to look up at Brittany. "You fell asleep, and now it's time for group activities today's activity art. So let's go" Brittany held out her hand for Santana to grab and she did.

They walked down to the art room where there were painting easels, paints and smocks set up.

Santana and Brittany found two empty ones next to each other.

"So your challenge is to paint what you feel inside, make it come alive in the canvas let us look inside. It'll be great to help us get to know each other better"

After five minutes Brittany claimed to be done, looking over Santana saw that Brittany had just painted the canvas black.

"What are painting?" Brit asked
"Wouldn't you like to know"
"That's why I asked"
"Well you can't see it until it's done"

Brittany being the impatient and slightly impulsive person that she is took her paint brush and painted a black like down Santana's cheek.

"You did not!" Santana squealed
She had red on her brush which was promptly transferred to Brittany's face.
Brittany grabbed the nearest colour
and scooped it up in her hand smearing it all over Santana's face.

"If you're no good at art you can join the blue man group" a boy named Jacob said seeing Santana's face that was now covered in blue paint.

Santana tossed more red at Brittany
"LOPEZ PIERCE DEANS OFFICE NOW" Emmanuel the instructor called out when he saw what was going on.