[21]

Brittany's point of view:
"Maybe cut her a little slack guys, she doesn't smile much or joke around for that matter maybe you shouldn't have teased her for it or made a big deal" Santana seems to have made it a bit of a  habit to leave during meals. "Okay yes but it's weird I was just joking, I mean she calls me lady face all the time" "right and? She could do worse she's done worse to people fucking poured coffee on someone the other day"

"Guys just please cut her some slack when she's being nice, like we literally have no idea what's going on with her she never shares in circle and never talks about herself."
"You're just saying that because you want to get her pants"  Tina said flicking a bit of water at me

"If I wanted in her pants I'd be in them by now" did they really underestimate me this much? "No I don't think you would be" Kurt added "totally would be, I just haven't made any attempts because there's no way she'd like me back and it would ruin the friendship" "well I dare you to prove it." Kurt said and Tina laughed a bit

"Guys I can't just toy with someone like that" "hasn't stopped you in the past, and just as a little hint she totally likes you which just makes this so much easier for you"
"Okay well I'm not doing it so it doesnt matter"I stood up from the table then and looked at the two of them, Kurt raised his eyebrows at me and Tina just took a sip of water.

"Fine, what are the rules?" I caved and sat back down
"You need to get her to kiss you at one of the meals by Friday" Kurt said and Tina nodded in agreement "there's no way she'd do that" "well you accepted the dare now you better get going you've only got two days"

Xx

So maybe it was wrong of me to take the dare, but a dare is a dare so I gotta do it, right?
"Hey britt"
"Can we talk?" I asked sitting down on the bed, my bed.
"Am I in trouble?" she asked rubbing the back of her neck
"No just pleas can we talk," I asked patting the spot next to me on the bed
"Okay what's up, you're sort of worrying me" She asked taking a seat next to me.

I lifted my leg onto the bed and sighed, the pit in my stomach growing.
"So I was talking with Tina and Kurt, and I was dared to do something"
"Okay?"
"I accepted  the dare but I'm to scared to do it, but with us if you except it then you have to do it. And I don't want to bother you but I sorta have to do it and-"
"Does it involve me?"
"Yea and I'm sorry" I started to pick at my nail beds, usually I would pick at nail
Polish but I picked it all off already

"What is the dare? Like what do I have to do?"
"You need to kiss me in the dining hall on Friday" i half whispered and mumbled the word kiss not really wanting her to know the stupidness I agreed to.
And I know normally when it comes to dares you dont tell the other person involved but if she knows it's a dare then it'll be okay and I worn ruin the friendship we have.

"We have to do what in the dining hall?"
"This"  I leaned forward and kissed her lips quickly before pulling away and looking down "sorry, I know I shouldn't have but they were being annoying and I just wanted them to shut up an-and I don't want things to weird with us or anything because of it and I'm just really really sorry and did I mention that I'm sorry?"

"Calm down, now tell the the rules of the dare because no one loses a dare on Santana Lopez's watch"

Friday
"What's for dinner I'm starving" I asked sitting down next to Santana and across from Tina and Kurt "pasta, garlic bread and salad" Santana answered.
"Any special plans for Friday fun night?" Tina asked
"I think just going to bed early"
"You do that every night, shake it up lopezzz"
"Thanks for the input Kurt, but I like sleeping especially with b-"

I kick Santana under the table cutting her off, "with what Santana?"
"With blankets, lots of them" "for a moment I thought you were going to say Brittany and we definitely would have lost the da-" Tina slapped Kurt's arm and he shut up.

You see we aren't supposed to tell other people about dares, that's sorta the point In them. This one though I wanted to win but also have Santana be cool with it because as chill as she is with me I didn't want to mess that up and be the next person she sets her sights on.

Xx
"Okay this was great but I'm going to bed now"
"You ate like two bites" I said looking at her a little concerned
"I'm Saving room for dessert" she said
"No dessert tonight that's on Sunday" Kurt said as she stood up
"Well I'll definitely be eating again tonight" Santana rested her hand on my leg as she spoke causing my stomach to drop, she turned to me and smiled before leaning it and kissing me.

The kiss was planned but still took me by surprise, I was thinking more of a peck not a five second make out sesh but I'm not complaining. When she pulled away she stood up
And started to walk away, Tina and Kurt looked at me with their mouths open.
I watched as Santana walked away and blushed lightly when she looked back and winked at me

"Okay damn, how the hell do you do that"
"Magic Tina, but im pretty tired so I'm going to go shower then sleep. I'll see you two tomorrow"