[17] Veornica

Santana's point of view:
At dinner I just sat quietly and ate, I wasn't hungry and felt a little sick actually but Brittany wouldn't stop bugging me to eat, so I did.

Veronica was all "Annie this and Annie that" talking about Brittany.
Annie, I mean that's such a stupid nickname like Brit-Annie I get it but it's just stupid. She gushed about her apartment and how school was going and how she was doing soooooo much better. It was sickening honestly.
She left at the end of dinner, most visitors aren't allowed to stay so long but as a former patient they made an exception.

After she left I moved from Brittany's lap "well that's me" I said standing up and stretching a little.
"Done defending you territory, so you're off to bed?" Kurt asked causing Tina to laugh

"Done having a bruise-less face so you're making jokes about me?" I said cracking my knuckles. Ladyface shook his head "thought so"

I went back to our room and got changed into a long t-shirt not nothing with shorts or pants, just wanting to sleep. I got into Brittany's bed, which we had silently decided was the bed we sleep in.

I got comfortable on the side closest to the wall, and lay there for a while trying to sleep.
"Hey grumpy" Brittany said opening the door and walking in.
"I'm sleeping"
"No you're not" she got in the bed and pulled into a hug from behind, I dropped my shoulders and relaxed.

We didn't talk just lied there,
She put her hands under my shirt and left them on my stomach, they were cold but I didn't care.

Xx

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door, I felt the weight of the bed shift. I opened my eyes a little, Brittany was standing at the door talking to someone who I couldn't see because the door wasn't open wide enough.

Her hair was out of its usual ponytail hanging just under her shoulders messily from it not yet being brushed.
She was wearing a  T-shirt that was a burgundy red colour and a pair of plaid pyjama bottoms.
I looked a little closer and noticed the white writing on the back of the shirt read "Lopez"

The door closed and she turned around
"That's my shirt" I mumbled as she walked over to me.
"Take it" she pulled off the shirt so she was just in her bra and tossed it at me, I grabbed it and threw it back "you gotta stop doing that, I was only saying it was mine not that you couldn't wear it"

She caught the shirt and walked over to me, "Lopez" she said holding up the shirt reading the back of it.
"Yep, got it for cheer hence the Cheerios being written on the front" I sat up and crossed my legs under me.
"You cheer?"
"Yeah but it's early and I'm too tired to talk about all the things i used to do"

"Used to, past tense. So you don't cheer anymore" she got on the bed and sat down across from me
"Yes used too, no put the shirt on"
"Why? I'm hot"
"Yes you are but put the shirt on" I said and she did.
"Well I'm tired good night"
"You're not going back to sleep, you slept all day yesterday and all night and morning today"

I pulled the covers up and lied down
"Oh no I am. Goodnight"
I flipped onto my stomach and put me arms under the pillow.

"No" Brittany said and she smacked my butt "You gotta stop doing that when I try to sleep" I said into the pillow
"Then stop sleeping" she said and did it again.
I got out of the bed and walked over to mine "goodnight Britt" I smiled at her before getting in the bed.

Xx

"Santana wake up" I heard faintly and my shoulder was shook a little. I turned onto my back and stretched a little.
"See was that so hard?" I asked sitting up "very hard, I want a reward" Brittany pouted, "here" I said and kissed her nose "enjoy your reward"

I got out of the bed and walked over to the wardrobe, I pulled off my shirt and grabbed  a hoodie "what time is it?" I asked turning around to face Brit.
I waited like thirty seconds and still didn't have an answer "stop drooling and tell me the time" I said putting the hoodie on "uh I'm not sure but around 6 you slept the whole day"
"If I'm sleeping I'm not hitting people so pick your battles"

"Girls lets go, circle and you can't skip this one"  chloe called from the other side of the door.
I held out my hand for Brit who got up and and linked them, I opened the door and walked down the corridor.
The chairs were already set up and some people were already sitting.
Brittany and I went and at next to Kurt and Tina. "I heard someone was leaving today and that's why we can't skip out" Kurt said as they sat down
"I heard that too. But maybe someone is joining us" Tina said looking around the room.

"Well it's one of the two, that's the only time they make them mediatory" Britt added.

"Okay everyone I wanted to make this short, but you all or for the most part know Veronica. Well this circle is to welcome her back into our family"
"She's coming back!?" Brittany interrupted Luke excitedly
"She's coming back!?" I shouted angrily half a second later