[12] Meeting with Jenna

The past two days since Brittany came back Santana and her were inseparable. They ate together, did group activities together, sat next to each other during circle and of course slept together. Not in that way, They shared the same room they literally slept together.

Santana has been in the Lima M wing for a week, during dinner Santana was called down to Luke's office where Jenna was sitting in one chair and Luke in the other leaving one chair empty for Santana to sit in.

She took at seat and looked first at Jenna who she so badly wanted to slap, and luke. "So Santana you've been here for a week now, and you were supposed to leave today but because during your time here you got into two and a half fights. Jenna" luke motioned to her when he said her name "your parents and I think you should stay a little longer. We need to see some real improvement from you. That no fighting for a week"

"You're keeping me locked in here for another week!? You're crazy"
Santana said standing up in anger

"Santana this is exactly what we want to avoid, you can go rejoin your table for dinner"

Santana mumbled something under her breathe that the other two couldn't pick up in as she left the room.

She walked back to the dining hall and sat down "they're keeping me captive for another week. I mean they want me to be in here for two weeks are they crazy? That's like inhuman" Santana said as she angrily put mashed potatoes on her plate.

Tina and Kurt shared a worried look,
They had both been there for a little over two weeks and what Santana was saying did hurt their feeling a little they couldn't help but to think of Brittany.

She was coming up to five weeks, with no real prospects of getting out of there. Or that's what everyone thought
Even Brittany didn't really expect to leave anytime soon.

"Well what do you need to do for them to re consider?" Brittany asked pushing the broccoli on her plate around with a fork "not fight for a week or something like that"

"Okay so don't fight for a week, just hang around us like you have been and we will stop any that might break out" Tina offered

"It's not that easy, i guess I'll just be stuck here until I die"
"Shut the fuck up" Brittany said quietly
"What was that?"
"I said shut. the. fuck. up" Brittany said a little louder as she got up and ran out of the dinning hall and into her room.

"What's her problem?"
"She's been here for like five weeks and you're throwing a pity party for yourself over a week"

Santana raises her hand to slap kurt for saying that but as she swung Tina put her hand up "high five" she said as their hands collided

"I'm done with you guys" Santana said getting up and going back to her room

"Britt?" Santana opened the door a little as she called out
"What?" Brittany asked as Santana walked in, she closed the door and went to sit on Brittany's bed.
"I'm sorry, I was insensitive and rude and I shouldn't have said that. I'm just tired I want to leave and get back to my life and my real friends"

"So I'm not apart of your real life?
Good to know I matter"
"Britt I didn't mean it like that"
"Don't" Brittany said her voice breaking a little

I stg I use that "I'm not apart of your real life" line in like all of my fics and I'm so sorry but I love it so much. And the best part is where I stole it from.